BMW Automobile Corporation / cheating

THE BMW AUTOMOBILE COMPANY, London England Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 00448712378797

Dear sir
I have been tempted & cheated by a company of few
Individuals (the bmw automobile company.
22 garden close, stamford, lincs, pe9 2yp, london, united kingdom) , who first attracted me by
Announcing a prize of 750, 000british pounds & thereafter a person by name martins bushroom, contacted me through his mobile no.
+[protected]. and continuously kept on assuring me of prize money & then asked me to make payment towards customs clearance charges, non scan charges then asked me to pay further to united nations fund against terrorism, etc. he has made me pay on 3 occasions
In to two accounts @ icici bank upto rs.1.5 lacs so far & is still demanding more & more money, assuring me of a prize money of750, 000 uk pounds delivered @my home in bangalore.
I attach below the details of payments made on 3 occasions & receipts received there upon whose genuineness has to be verified.
I humbly request you sir to, please investigate the company bmw automobile company 's role & this person mr. martins bushroom's bonafides, whose e-mail id [protected]@yahoo.co. uk. & mobile no. is [protected] & get me the justice.
Thanking you,
R. n. ravishankar

Comments

• Ic
      16th of Apr, 2010

Dear Mr. Ravishankar,

These are misleading messages being sent to customers of various Banks stating that funds need to be credited to their account with respect to some lottery / inheritance/ job offers / international funds transfer. We urge you not to react or share any information in response to such communication. No legitimate company will offer to send you a cheque/transfer funds to your account subject to your sending them some money.

We urge you to immediately call your local Customer Care or visit any ICICI Bank branch for blocking and deactivation of your debit card(s), credit card(s) and your Internet Banking user ID and password. It is important for you to call Customer Care or visit any of our branches because such action can be taken only with your consent. You are requested to provide us the account number details wherein you are asked to transfer funds/ money. This will aid us in further investigation of the case. We suggest you lodge a complaint with the local police, giving them the complete details of the case. We assure you that we will offer all co-operation in the investigation.

Regards,
    ICICI Customer Service Team.