Bloomingdales / return credit to my credit card

I purchased an eileen fisher top online from bloomingdales nov 28, 2014. The top was too big therefore I ordered another smaller size and paid for it because I needed it to arrive before a christmas party. The latter shirt got "lost in the mail"... And a I continue to experience a comedy of errors and excuses from customer service. After speaking with customer service and supervisors greater than 5 times, I still have not received my return credit. Their warehouse documented they processed the return on 12/23/14. Each time I called and even spoke with the resolution dept., I was told that the credit would take 7-10 days. Well, at 10 days, I called again, and was told that the return credit was never submitted properly by their employee. My last call was to resolution depart. And they assured me instant credit was to be done to my credit card on jan 24, 2015. Surprise!!! Never done either.
Donot ever do business with this company unless you don't want to ever see your money again. They are the worse customer service department I ever experienced and still no resolution. Shame on you bloomingdales!!!

Ca