Bloomex / Order and price incorrect
I have two complaints on this company
I ordered three different bouquets for Thanksgiving - they were meant for the table for three different families - apparently this florist ran out of the orange flowers they were advertising and didn't notify me - they sent pink flowers instead of the orange I had ordered - pink did not work on any of the tables - the customer should have been notified and allowed to agree to the change or not.
The second complaint is that I understand there's a "glitch" in their system that changes the price after the order is done - they ask for the credit card info Before the order is completed and the price increases after the order is done - I want a refund on the money difference and on the three bouquets, and I don't expect to order from them again.
More Bloomex Complaints & Reviews
- Bloomex Australia - Delivered too late 
- Bloomex - Dead flowers 
- Bloomex - Buyer beware! 
- Wecaresignbloomex.ca - Buyer beware - rip off - fraud 
- Bloomex - Horrible service! 
- Bloomex - quality and customer service
- Bloomex - late delivery and missing product 
- Bloomex - floral delivery
- Bloomex - gift basket
- Bloomex - flowers