Big Lots / sloppy clerk training
I tried to purchase a brand of Toilet Paper but the clerk could not scan the product. After many tries I showed her the price that was printed on a 6X8 card (5.80) She would not enter the price and finally after 5 minutes called her friend in Customer Service to help. Still no results. finally at about 8 minutes they called the store manager who confirmed the price. I handed her a $20 bill and she gave me the wrong change. Since she had goofed on this too, I told her to refund me the $20 because I was already late for work. She did not know how to do this, so the Customer Service person again had to call the manager. All of this confusion delayed me by over 12 minuter.
Big Lots needs to retrain their store managers in hiring and training new workers. In addition, This is a very sloppy store.
More Big Lots Complaints & Reviews
- Stratolounger Recliners - broken mechanism 
- Big Lots Informative - refund policy - returns without a receipt 
- Big Lots - 30 day return policy 
- Big Lots, Serta - 2nd complaint, sagging sides 
- Big Lots - hr policy 
- Big Lots Stores - Living room furniture set
- Big Lots Stores - fraud/lies
- Big Lots Stores - manager intoxicated while working
- Big Lots Stores - washcloth
- Big Lots Stores - hudson slate swivel recliner