Big Kmart Store 3271 / I was charged incorrectly

Franklin Park, OH, United States
Phone: 847 451 0225

Kmart advertises, buy one board game, get one free - Thursday only! I purchase total of 6 games plus tableware that happens to be on sale. I get to my friends house and it turns out I am charged the full price for the tableware. My friend was nice enough to take me back to Kmart and $16.30 was returned due to overcharge. I am now at my house looking over the receipt again only to find another error on the board games. Two of the games show the discount but not the third. That means I have to find someone to take me back to Kmart because of another error. For crying outloud there wasn't even anyone in the store when we were there. It is costing me more in gas and inconveniencing someone to take me back and forth to Kmart. Not to mention that this is already an over $25.00 error already. I do not know if your register automatically enters the sale items or the person at the register was careless but it is utterly ridiculous that I have got to go back and forth unnecessarily. Next time I will have to hold up the line and check the receipt before I leave the register because Kmart does not have it together and I must think twice before shopping at Kmart to finish my Christmas shopping.

Kmart Stores Logo Kmart Stores