Bharti Airtelirresponsible customer service

V Review updated:

Hello,
I want to bring Bharti Airtel notice towards their customer service department specially Nodal officers and Appleate officers in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.

I am very old customer of Bharti airtel mobile and using one number [protected] since 4-5 years. I need to relocate to Maharastra for business purpose and kept the number in safe custody in the year of 2008 Feb. I tried contacting airtel officers to let me know the process to further extend the safe custody of my mobile. No one replied to that. When i returned in the month of May 2009 and asked for the number, they very nicely replied that sir your number is activated. I was very happy for such a quick and good response. Later to my suprise, these great folks have given this number to some one else too and some on my behalf blocked my SIM and later i un-blocked the SIM any how i was using this number for more than a month and also received mobile bill too in my address. Later airtel acknowledge me that this number is no more active as its has gone for recycling.
I followed up with them by making numerous call and spend my most of the time and money to get the numeber back. Airtel appleate officer Bangalore told me that he will get the number back for me and assured me that i will get it, but may be in pre-paid format and later i can change it to post paid. He made number of false stories and assurance and made me to wait for more than a month. Airtel officer was such a liar that they cooked stories on Swine-flue etc. etc. He went to the extent by saying me that he will take the prepaid number in his name and will help me in getting the number back to my name. At last after so many false stories from Airtel today they said me that sorry sir this number is blocked by some one else. This is really disgusting and irritating. I want to strongly protest aginst such practices and will urge airtel not to waste other person time and money like this. Airtel should return me back my number with the interest for all the time and money they have wasted of mine.

• K
      Oct 14, 2009

me airtel ka regular customer hoo, lekin mujhe dukh hai kee airtel ne esse unmannered persons appoint keye hue hai jo cutomer ke sath misbehave kerte hai aur cutomer ko wrong talk me bat kerte hai aur yadi unhe complaint kerne ka kaha jai to kahte hai kardo kardo, kyoki we young girls aur boyes hai aur cutomer ko apna gulam samajhte hai, essi hai abhi 10109 ko mera landline phone shift hona tha, wireman apna wiring kerke 11/10/09 ko chala gaya lekin karib two days bad bhi jab connection nahi hua to mene airtel se 13/10/09 ko customer care center per contect kiya baha per miss ranjeeta duty per thee unhone mujhe satisfactory reply nahi diya tab mene unhe apne boss se batkerwane kee request kee badi muskil se unhone apne boss amit jee ko connect kiya mr amit ne bhi koi satisfactory reply nahi diya aur dono hee executive wrong way me mere sath pash ayee, mere attasamane ko thees pahuchee hai, dono employee se explaination call kerke mujhe inform kare nahi to mujhe is sikayat ko ministry label me bhi high light kerna padeaga, I really am disappointed by the service airtel is providing. please give me reply early, an early action is requested plz
    I D no [protected], telephone no [protected]