Bharti Airtel — irresponsible customer service
I want to bring Bharti Airtel notice towards their customer service department specially Nodal officers and Appleate officers in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
I am very old customer of Bharti airtel mobile and using one number [protected] since 4-5 years. I need to relocate to Maharastra for business purpose and kept the number in safe custody in the year of 2008 Feb. I tried contacting airtel officers to let me know the process to further extend the safe custody of my mobile. No one replied to that. When i returned in the month of May 2009 and asked for the number, they very nicely replied that sir your number is activated. I was very happy for such a quick and good response. Later to my suprise, these great folks have given this number to some one else too and some on my behalf blocked my SIM and later i un-blocked the SIM any how i was using this number for more than a month and also received mobile bill too in my address. Later airtel acknowledge me that this number is no more active as its has gone for recycling.
I followed up with them by making numerous call and spend my most of the time and money to get the numeber back. Airtel appleate officer Bangalore told me that he will get the number back for me and assured me that i will get it, but may be in pre-paid format and later i can change it to post paid. He made number of false stories and assurance and made me to wait for more than a month. Airtel officer was such a liar that they cooked stories on Swine-flue etc. etc. He went to the extent by saying me that he will take the prepaid number in his name and will help me in getting the number back to my name. At last after so many false stories from Airtel today they said me that sorry sir this number is blocked by some one else. This is really disgusting and irritating. I want to strongly protest aginst such practices and will urge airtel not to waste other person time and money like this. Airtel should return me back my number with the interest for all the time and money they have wasted of mine.
More Bharti Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - refund of money through dd 
- Airtel - screw the airtel 
- Airtel - extortion of money
- Airtel Call Home - "india one" is not 1 cent per minute. its a fraud 
- [Resolved] Airtel - high billing on data usage and non information of exceeding account limit