Bharat Gas / terrible service!

1 India Review updated:

I face very poor response from Revathi Gas Agency (Hafeezpet,hyderabad) every time I try to do a cylinder booking. First of all their phone line is all the time busy. It seems like they keep the phone off the hook. And if you are lucky to make a booking which they promise will be delivered in a week's time doesn't happen for at least 15-20 days. In fact if you don't follow up, they don't bother to deliver at all.

If you can avoid taking a connection from Bharat Gas, pls do. After all these hassles I feel private gas agencies are a better option. These agencies like Bharat Gas are just there to make your life miserable!!

Comments

• Sh
      21st of Jan, 2009

we are consumer of bharat gas till 8year but they are always cheeting with us last day 06.01.09 I booked my cylender with was lastly book 13.12.08 than completed 21days we book. then it was said that my cylender reach you in three days. but 15.01.09 we call again agency than it is said that your time periodnin not completed. than it was booked 15.01.09 it was said that one week you received than wait it and now a days it is not delivered and agency phone not picked where we complaint it .customers who is giving him roji roti they are cheeted by agency.
    shailandra singh