Bharat Gas / lpg abused and rented to vehicles!

This is to inform that a women residing in the following address is misusing the Home LPG connection by lending and issuing to the vehicle owners at a price of 500 and the distributor of the area situated in sathyamangalam Erode district Ms. Prassanna gas did not care for it.

A  16th of Jul, 2007 by
The Bharath Gas Agent in Kannur (ANI GAS AGENCIES) take 20 days to 30 days to deliver the gas to consumers.

I booked the gas thru telephone on 19 June 2007 (No. 9105), and not yet (16 July) delivered even after three reminders. They have been this practice last one year. We do not know whom we have to approach to make them speedy delivery. Their reply is rudely when we call them to remind.

Consumer No. 5757
A  20th of Jul, 2007 by
From the very beginning I am facing enormous trouble in getting my Gas Cylinder refilled within reasonable time. It takes approx 15-20 days to deliver the cylinders and that too after several reminders over phone. This time I booked my cylinder on 01 Jul 07. But on 08 Jul 07 when I tried to push up I was informed that there is no such booking and they made a fresh booking and allotted me a booking number and assured me to deliver the same in the very next day. However, ten days have already been elapsed but still I am waiting for the cylinder. From that day onwards, regularly I am chasing them over telephone twice to thrice everyday and every time they are giving me false assurance that it is being dispatched. Moreover, sometime nobody responds to the call very much in the duty hours and even sometimes somebody picks up the phone but remains silent. Further their other landline is not responding for the last one month.
N  17th of Nov, 2007 by
The Bharath Gas Agent in Kannur (ANI GAS AGENCIES,P.O.Chirakkal,Kannur-670011) take nor than 30 days to deliver the gas to consumers.

I (K.V.Afsath,Bismillah Manzil,Athazhakuunu,P.O.Kottali,Kannur-670016.Ph No.2747245--with consumer no.11470)booked the gas through telephone on 03 October2007 (No. 1427), and not yet (18 November) delivered even after more than 20 reminders since now. They have been this practice last one year. Distance between agency & our house is 3 km, but they are charging Rs.320 for delivery including the vehicle charge..Within 5 kms, they should only charge the money for gas. We do not know whom we have to approach to make them speedy delivery. They are behaving very rudely while calling them to remind. We request to take immediate action against them.
N  11th of Mar, 2008 by
I had Booked for the refilling of LPG cylinder consumer no. 3625 in the name of satish chandra on dt.28/2/2008 but till today on 5.3.2008 have not recieved the cylinder yet. i have been calling the distributor vinay Gas Service, manpuri road( by pass) shikohabad dist-firozabad( u.p) . they are extremely rude and show a careless attitude. Till date there is no sign of the cylinder. Please advice whats the next step.
A  17th of May, 2008 by
i would hereby inform that the franchise for Bharat Gas situtated at Chinch Bunder Dongri Mumbai - 9
It has been found during the past one and a half year that a single cylinder user also has to wait max 7 to 8 days on placing the order.
After a proper survey it was Found that the Franchisee owner Miss Mini Madam and Mr.Salim they are utilising their quota towards commercial CYLINDERS meant for Hotels ESPECIALLY and the same is being sold at an excess rate upto Rs. 500.00 per cylinder .
In view of the above when a consumer with single cylinder books the order the delay lasts for 7 days.
thus it has been the tactics adopted by the franchise to make more money.
thus this issue may please be seen to it else the consumer facing problems will be forced to stage demonstration and bring the issue in the light of the media
N  21st of Aug, 2008 by
M/S Varsha Enterprises of Saheed nagar, Bhubaneswar, Orissa

Always not pick up the phone, they had always delivered after15/16 days .I listen from els they are sold the cylinders to private party.they sell out Rs550 to Rs600.so that we are suffer.Thing is that after 21 days gas will be book but here time bard to 35 to37days then how can we manage.so some days we have to go hotel for Lunch/dinner etc.Please have a look on this.its a serious matter.I hope the Bharat gas will take necessary action on this matter.
N  22nd of Aug, 2008 by
K.Krishna, 31/11 Empress Garden View Society, Sopanbaug, Pune 1

Subject: Inordinate delay in delivering refill of cooking gas.

Reference: Registration Number 3920.
End distributor Arihant Afency, Pune, Camp. Pricipal in Pune: L.D. Bhave and Sons

Sir, The last cylinder refill of Bharat gas was delivered to me on July 14 2008. It was exausted soon and aftter waiting for 20 days as stipulated by the distributor, Arihant agencies I started calling them on phone. I could get contact with them only on August 8, 2008, that is already I had lost five days.

I was informed that they had booked for suply and the the refill will be supplied within 5 to 6 days.
A waiting list number 27 was given to me for reference.

I expected the supply by 14th instant. I was expecting it everyday and was trying to contact Arihant agency to ascertain the position. I could not contact them.Till today 22nd instant, that is 14 days after booking I have not received supply.

Being anxious about the position my daughter-in-law made inquiries about the position fron her cell phone. She luckily made the contact but the man answerin the phone brazenly tells her no booking was made.

This is a weak point for us for we take the word of the agent on trust and believe that the W/L number given exists and is correct.

Fortunately some lady member intervened and patched up the controversy.

Kindly look into the matter and take immediate remedial action.

Yours truly, K.Krishna, Pune, August 22 2oo8
A  2nd of Mar, 2009 by
Dear Mr. Ghadi- Customer Care,
It is every time problem from your Kajupada-Anjali gas service agency to delay in delivery of gas cylinder. This time I asked for cylinder on dated: 23/02/09. Till date I have not received.
Their typical all time reply is that we are not getting cylinders from our company which I cannot believe perhaps you also.
From almost one and half year I J.C.Suryawanshi (customer id: 11017585) asking for extra cyclinder.The reason is that your (kajupada branch) service is very poor. You (kajupada branch) always taking more that one week to deliver the cylinder and that is also only when I am contacting to Mr Ghadi.
Where r u delivering this cylinder with getting extra money I don’t know?
Just now I spoken with Mr. Suresh Barde-Anjali gas service, replied the same thing that they are not getting the cylinders from company.
And because of one holiday-sunday the delay in delivery will be four days.
How they are proportionating the things?
See Mr. Chairman of Bharat Gas.
How the reply comes from distributor?
In a year, 52 sundays means they will delay cylinder delivery by 208 days.
If he (Mr.Suresh Barde) will be at top public sector position e.g.PWD he will never build one bridge in his life.
A  18th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I booked for cilinder over phone on 03/08/2009 at Vadakara Bahart gas agencies(Cust id 13649(Name of O.Prabhakaran). Not yet delivered.
Again I tried to call get the status . It was giving the message already booked, next booking starts on 24th of august. Not understanding shall i book again or not???.
I think they are suplying cilinder based on their interest.
Very Very poor service. Please help me for doing further steps
Bijesh K
A  31st of Oct, 2012 by
I want a new connection and went to ANI GAS AGENCY, CHIRAKKAL, but every time i asked they said they are not giving conection then and asked me to check out after 2 months. Now it is almost 10 months and every time I asked they are telling the same thing.
They are irresposible people.

BharatGas Logo BharatGas