Bharat Gas / delay in the delivery of cylinder!

1 India Review updated:

I have faced this problem several times. I book refilling of cylinder with my gas Agency - Sandesh Gas (Pimpri, Pune, Maharashtra. This time my experience was equally horrendously.

24th APril 07: Cylinder Booked (agency committed delivery time as 3-4 days).

2th may 07 : Cylinder still not delivered (agency promised to deliver in a couple of days).

4th May 07 : Made a follow-up call. Agency mentioned booking not done. I was shocked. I had repeat the entire sequence of initial booking & follow up. The representative heard me and said that it will be delivered soon.

10th May07 : Cylinder still not delivered. On follow up the rep said that since the cylinder was booked on 4th May, it would take 4-5 days to be delivered. I lost my patience now and fired the guy.

17th May 07 : Cylinder finally delivered.

26th May 07 : My standby cylinder got over and I called agency for booking
The representative states that since my last cylinder was delivered on 17th May 07, they would accept fresh booking only after 20 days.

I have faced this kind of problems several times in the past. I have a strong thinking that the delivery boys guff up the deliveries and we as customers face the brunt. The service level and response by the agency staff is atrocious. They carry an attitude of who cares and do whatever you want.

People beware!

Comments

• Me
      17th of Mar, 2011
    Bharat Gas Agencies - Phone not picking up by the agency
    Not picking Phone
    India

I am consumer of Bharat Gas. My consumer No is 15088 with Bharat Gas Agencies, Shop No 8 Tanki Road, Methapur, Badarpur, New Delhi-110044, Phone No is 011-26669944 and 011-26669945
    Agency is not picking up phone and I am not able to get my no booked. I believe that this agency is not providing good services to their consumer. Because we have trying to get to phone connect for last 3 days. It seems that agency either disconnect the phone or simply they switch off the phone.

Need to either improve the service or transfer my consumer no to the old agency i.e. Anand Gas Agency at Badarpur, New Delhi-110044.

Thanks
    Meena Kohli
    House no-758, Block-B, Gali-12, Khadda Colony, Jaitpur Part-II, Badarpur
    New Delhi-110044.
    M: 9873226517

• Sh
      26th of Mar, 2011

We had applied for a new connection on 7 March 2011 from Kalavati Gas Distributor an was informed that will get the connection in 15 days, by your executive and was also to pay Rs. 300 for affidavit we were ready to pay but she told that there is no form and asked us to visit later and gave us the waiting no 176. Had visited the office again on 14 March 2011 for the same and gave Rs. 300 for affidavit and affidavit will be ready within 3 days and later will get connection in few. Again visited to the office on 21 March 2011 and was told that there is no form will get within few days. Visited the office again today 26 March 2011 again no reply stating no form think so will get on 5 April 2011 ask for the Manager said he is not come by what time he will come executive went in the cabin and ask one of her sir later she came and said that the Manger will come after half an hour asked her that who is in the cabin she replied that he is not the Manger but our Sir and he is busy with the meeting since my house was near just confirmed that will the Manager come in half an hour executive replied in a very rude manner that he will be till 2:15pm and that time it was 1:13pm I asked her that it is all most an hour she replied and yes in rude tone asked her could you give me confirm time is it half an hour or one hour since it is 1:15pm she than replied he is gone for lunch and will return by 2pm, I asked her for the confirm time she was than playing with times and started ignoring than went in the cabin met Mr. Sanjay Patil asked him for the time he was yelling that why you have entered my cabin I am busy with one meeting for last one hour and was yelling top of his voice to me was not ready to listen and was insulting a me asked for the Head Office address not ready to give than asked for the customer care no. he asked me to take from his executive and was not ready to give later, I asked the executive for the number one man came out of the cabin with whom Mr. Sanjay Patil was having meeting that man asked the executive not to give customer care number and took all my details and than said that he is not an employee of Bharat gas and than gave the customer care no 25540807 called on this no it is continually ring need a solution for the same and when can I get my new connection.
    Need to know why unknown person has taken my details what is my security.

• Ba
      7th of Apr, 2011

I am consumer of Bharat gas last ten year approximately. Now a day the service of the local agency is very poore . The delevered sylinder after 15 to 20 days after registry of sylinder. but always he delay . And asking us there are not any sylinder in our godMade a follow-up call. Agency mentioned booking not done. I was shocked. I had repeat the entire sequence of initial booking & follow up. The representative heard me and said that it will be delivered soon.
    Cylinder still not delivered. On follow up the rep said that since the cylinder was it would take 4-5 days to be delivered. I lost my patience now and fired the guy.
    I had made a telephonic booking for my cylinder and was told that I would get delivery within 8 days. Now today he said me that there will took 2 days for cylinder. Otherwice you will come and collect cylinder from office.. SHRI NIRMAL JYOTI GAS AGENCY SURENDRANAGAR(GUJRAT) My consumer no.3735. Please sir do something so they deliverd cylinder immdiately.

• Kh
      14th of Apr, 2011

I had Booked for the refilling of LPG cylinder on dt. 16/03/2011 but yet today on 14/04/2011 there is not any response and nobody ready talk to us from the distributor of M/s. NATIONAL GAS AGENCY MUZAFFARNAGAR (U.P.)

FROM
    KHURRAM KHAN MUZAFFARNAGAR

• Tk
      23rd of Apr, 2011

i am T.K.JHA .my consumer no. is AA31650.
    I was booked in lpg on dated 12th April 2011 and booking ref, is 8132417.but till date cylinder is not delivered.and lot of time personally i meet and tele call to agency people but no body give us response.agency name is ANAND GAS SERVICE, Badar pur, new delhi so pls send us reply regarding this matter other wise i am going to legal way.

• Ki
      3rd of May, 2011

dear sir
    bharat gas in vapi gujrat is very poor in service becouse of i booked gas in last mounth in frist week but tili i dont get gas cylinder many time i called to gas agency no one responce, they are saying will get today but daily they are telling like that . what can i do this matter

• In
      4th of May, 2011

I have purchased new LPG connection from Malad Gas Service few days before. They forcefully ask to purchase gas stove of 2500rs. With these without informing me they charge additional 450 rs which they mentioned in the bill as a "Beyond LPG". In this they gave me few very low quality tea bags, some unknown company's tooth pest and sops. I asked them to take it return and give me my money back. They argued and said these is all as per the company rule. I am sure that Bharat Gas does not sell anything beyond LPG cylinder, regulator. They also charge 45 rp for book late on which mrp is printed as 25rs. Anyhow they made a bill of 5080rs which can be reduced to just aroung 2000rs.

They charge heavily and provide very substandard services and goods. This is very pathetic. They are corrupt and harassing customers. They behave very rudely and harassing customers.

• Ra
      4th of May, 2011

I am the customer of ASWANI ENTER PRIZE Ashok Vihar, whenever we booked the cylender it being alway late at least 10 to 15 days.
    My previus booking detail as..
    ref no.- 8364869, order dt.- 20/4/2011, delivery date 30/4/2011
    ref no.- 7530784, order dt.- 19/3/2011, delivery date 29/3/2011

sonu
    consumer no. 12347

9th of May, 2011

Sir, Since April 8, 2011 I am not getting any domestic gas cylinder. my consumer ID is 5704. I booked my LPG refill on April 8, it is not being delivered till now 09-05-2011. the staffs are making daily commitment for providing LPG cylinder . now, situation is critical as my entire refills are now finished. I don’t know what to do. Please do something.

Regards,
    Mr. Manmath Nath Samataray
    4/11, MIG-II, BDA colony, Chandrasekharpur, Bhunaneswar.
    Mob: +91-9437032065
    e-mail: [email protected]

• Ga
      12th of May, 2011
    Bharat Gas - CYLINDER BOOKING PROBLAM
    GAUTAM GAS DELHI-95

SIR,
    BHARAT GAS KI EK AGENCY GAUTAM GAS AGENCY. C BLOCK DILSHAD GARDEN DELHI-110095 ME APNI DADAGIRI CHLA RHI HE. USNE APNE RULE BNA RKHE HE.CYLINDER BOOKING K LIYE 21 DAYS KA GAP KHTE HE BUT .BOOKING DT.NHI BLKI DELIVERY DT. KO FOLLOW KRTE HE. MEANS AGR AAPNE 1ST.DT.KO BOOKING KRWAI TO AAPKO CYLINDER 10/11 DT.KO MILEGA. NEXT BOOKING AAPKI DELIVERY K 21 DAYS K BAD KRENGE. MATLAB AAPKO NEXT BOOKING K LIYE 21 DAYS NHI ONE MONTH LGEGA.
    YE AGENCY PHLE EK BAR CORRUPTION ME SUSPEND HO CHUKI HE. PHIR BHI YE SUDHERNE WALE NHI HE.INKE ANGAIST COMPLAINT KA BHI KOI ACTION NHI HOTA.
    [email protected]

• Na
      22nd of Jun, 2011

We have connection from Raksha gas agency hebbagodi, from the day we have transferred our connection, our second cylinder is always empty, now since 2 months, they are delivering the gas once in 2 months, we have booked cylinder last month 19th and they had given the booking number also, till now cylinder not delivered and tdy they say that the old booking is cancelled by the delivery boy of our area and they have taken a new booking on 18th of Juen again, who is there to listen to our problems, help us, , , , , , , , both manager numbers given are always switched off, they are not fit to be there. They want us to book the cyinlder after 20 days of delivery and then additional 10 days on that for delivery, we recd the last cylinder on 29th of April, how do we survive, is some responsible person is reading t his, pls set it right, our consumner number is 29744

• Ar
      25th of Jun, 2011

My consumer Number is 32749. I had booked for gas cylinder refilling on 16/06/2011. I was informed that the refilling will be done within 3 days. Today is 25/06/2011 and the refilling has not been done inspite of my repeated telephonic reminders. In the meantime the Government has hiked the prices of the gas cylinder by Rs 50/ per bottle. In view of the wanton delay by the dealed I am unnecessarily put to delay. I request an enquiry to find out if the supply has been done in normal course as per the booking dates and time to all without any undue preference or without any malafide intention.

C.K.A.Nambi
    AS7, Sunstone Apartments,
    61, ANA Avenue, Jaswant Nagar,
    Mogappair West, Chennai 600037
    Ph 044-26536805/9884108018

• Sh
      25th of Jun, 2011

Same problem i too face in my hometown. Villlupuram.
    Vijay Gas service
    3, Aarumugam Lay-out, Kannia Kulam Road,
    Villupuram-2. Ph 222670, 223933, 221189, 225777

Kind hearted person please call to their office and scold them as you can...
    Appa yaavadhu ... pasangaluku arivu varatum...
    Jai Hind...

• Pr
      6th of Jul, 2011

Bad servise given by bharat gas specially i faced problem from excel gas servises jainagar nerul navi mumbai. Not received the call also... please do action to such a person who have not work properrly... Prabhakar Shelke..

• Ru
      7th of Jul, 2011
    Bharatgas - DELAYED DELIVERY OF GAS CYLINDER
    GHAI GAS SERVICE
    India

I have a Bharat gas connection registered with Ghai gas service Goregaon (E) and my consumer no. is 33779. I am not very sure whether there is real shortage in gas supply or my service provider is creating artificial shortage. Off late I have never received gas cylinder within one week after placing request. This time they have told it will take two weeks. In spite of ringing them after fifteen days the gas which was booked on 13jun is still not delivered, though I remind them on alternate days.
    I would like you to please look into the matter as cylinders are freely available in black the very next day.

• Ti

14th of Jul, 2011
    Bharat Gas Home Lpg - Poor Service
    Govt. Servant
    India

Consumer No. 24539 . I have made complaint on 09/07/2011. at 11:00 A.M. Vijay Gas Service, Bandra ( East), Mumbai-400051. booked my complaint and number given as 44. till today I have not received LPG though I have made request on many times that I have only One LPG Ce lender.

• Cb
      26th of Jul, 2011

From your spelling, grammar and writing I can tell your a stupid cow who not only got what you deserved, but should have been sacked a long time ago. It seems like you were replaced with either someone else in a matter of minutes, or replaced with a dumb monkey. For more advice please read the bestseller "Would You Like Fries with That?".

• Na
      29th of Jul, 2011

I am Bharat Gas customer since 15 years. From last years I am taking gas from Koparkhairne AGency - Vignahar. T
    - Their service is pathetic.
    - I have double cylinder so they are asking to wait for long.
    - They take booking and if we are not available at home, they gave my cyclinder to somebody else and now I can not book my cyinder for next 21 days...
    - It is dificult to contact them on phone..either phone is constantly busy, constantly ringing, line is busy...
    - Their staffs are very rude...

Bharat GAs should withdraw their AGency and search for some good agency ...

Please take this as urgent and take appropriate action

• Gs
      16th of Aug, 2011
    Bharat Gas - Delay in delivery of cylinder
    Sandesh Gas Agency Pimpri Pune for Bharat Gas
    India

My gas Agency - Sandesh Gas (Tapovan Mandir Road, Pimpri, Pune, Maharashtra).
    28th July 2011: Cylinder Booked (agency committed delivery time as 3-4 days).

1st August 2011 : Cylinder still not delivered. Called up Gas Agency and the lady told that I would get my gas cylinder delivered in next 3 days.

4th August 2011 : Made a follow-up call. The representative heard me and said that it will be delivered today. But NO cylinder delivery.

8th August 2011 : Cylinder still not delivered. I went to the agency and asked them the reason for this delay. The representative said that since last few days the cylinder stock has not arrived. So as soon as the stock receives, it will the delivered. He gave me the time for next 2 days.

11th August 2011 : Cylinder still not delivered. On follow-up call to Agency, the rep said that today they will deliver the cylinder.

12th August 2011: Cylinder still not delivered. On follow-up call to Agency, the rep after getting my consumer number, hung up on me.

16th August 2011: Cylinder still not delivered. I called up gas agency at 10:30 am and they said again that today they will deliver the cylinder to me. before 12:00 noon. I waited till 12:30 pm and then again called to gas agency and the lady rep said that if I need cylinder then I will have to collect it from the gas agency today as early as possible. At 12:45 pm I rushed to the gas agency and asked the male and lady rep that I have come to collect my cylinder and to that they answered that today their gas cylinder stock has not yet arrived. They asked me to contact there in-charge person. The incharge said that this month they have not received 27 trucks of cylinders from Bharat Gas company and therefore they are not able to deliver on time. He was not able to give any time for my gas cylinder delivery. If that was the case then why did they called me to collect the cylinder?

On the other hand I have seen that there is sufficient gas cylinder stock arriving at the godown of gas agency and that the delivery boys guff up the deliveries (sell gas cylinder in black at Rs. 600/- to all small hotels, chaiwalas, and unauthorised people) and we as authorized BP customers face the brunt. There is ZERO attention provided by Bharat Gas for its consumer complaints.