Bestbuy / Insignia / tv dead after 12 mos 5 days
I purchased a Insignia ns-ltdvd26 26" LCD/dvd combo TV and it stopped working after 12 months and 5 days. I called insignia's tech support and was told that they do not support their products and sent me to 1888-bestbuy. I called them and I explained the situation and was told sorry it is out of warranty and they could send me to a parts technician. only 5 days out of warranty? so I let them transfer me to the parts guy... 1 hr later I get a guy on the phone and I explained the situation and gave him the model# of my TV. he explained that he needed the part # off of the power supply and some main circuit board. I asked how do I do that and he worked with me to disassemble my TV!! My Gosh since when did I become a TV repairman? what if I got electrocuted?
so he said he ordered the correct replacement parts I finally got the parts on the 26th of jan 09 and the wrong parts were sent... Now after6.5 hours on the phone and waiting on hold, getting transferred and then the automated system hangs up on me I went through this cycle 7 times. and still no resolve on either correct parts, return info or anything.
If this is what best buy has to offer I want out!!!
More Bestbuy / Insignia Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - refund delay for debit card purchase 
- Best Buy - oneplus mobile
- Best Buy - staff & culture complaint
- Best Buy - not picking up return
- Best Buy - online order
- Best Buy - returns/exchanges