Best Buy / salesman misled me
The salesman gave me wrong information on two things, which have taken hours of telephone and driving time to reverse. (1) I asked for an extended warranty and he gave me a form to sign for something completely different. (2) I asked if I could pay by American Express and he said "yes" then had me fill out an application for a Best Buy no-interest payment plan that he said could be charged to my Amex card. That too was bad information. When I called to talk to the store manager I was put on hold for a long time and never got through.
Best Buy is supposed to be all about convenience. My experience is just the opposite. I'd rather pay a bit more and get good service than deal with a bunch of amateurs.
Just noticed Best Buy stock is down 17% in the past 5 months. Wonder why.
More Best Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - refund delay for debit card purchase 
- Best Buy - repair service for commercial washer/dryers.
- Best Buy - never received item bbytx-805573981165
- Best Buy - repairs on pc
- Best Buy - webroot - cancelled - still charged for webroot - geek squad best buy
- Best Buy - stove purchase 18 months promotion acc#6035 3513 3036 9300