The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved BestBuy.com — worst buy
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I bought my wife a digital camera to replace the one she had. The previous was bought at this same Best Buy but was ruined accidentally. We did not purchase insurance. The seond time, we again were asked by the sales associate if we wanted insurance. We specifically wanted to know if theinsurance covers all damages. After she convinced us that the insurance would cover the cost of any and all damages, even accidentally. We paid close to $600.00 for the package. A year later, while vacationing, the camera was ruined when I fell with it. When I returned to Best Buy, they told me that the insurance did not cover accidental damages. It was an extension of the one year warranty already included. Best Buy will do whatever it takes to take your money. They are dishonnest and untrained. Best to shop at Circuit City.
More BestBuy.com Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of)
- Best Buy - Will not answer their phone!
- Best Buy - refund delay for debit card purchase
- Best Buy - headphones
- Best Buy Canada - No response to my e-mail
- Best Buy - laptop held hostage by the geek squad
- Best Buy - defective products - won't replace
- Best Buy - I swear geek squad is a joke