Best Buy - Jabra Bt160 / poor customer treatment!
I bought a Jabra BT160 bluetooth headset from the Best Buy in Carmel, Indiana. At the time I had just signed up at their store for Sprint and a new phone. The sales associate had recommended that I buy the Jabra over the Motorola headset cause she said it was better quality and had better audio. I was told that there would be no problem bringing it back if I had problems, that they would just exchange it for another one. Well, in the first few weeks I stopped into the store many times because after I had turned it on it would work then go off. So they would get it back on and it worked. This went on and on about 4 times. Then I figured out that it never staid on longer then 3o minutes at a time. I took it back and asked if I could please exchange it. The girl at the returns counter said no, cause even though it had been just a couple of days past 30 days, they didn't return anything after that time. She said take it up with the Jabra company instead. Didn't call in a manager to try and help me or resolve my situation. Just, sorry can't help, call the jabra company. I have bought so much stuff from Best Buy. That is why after I was treated like this I went to H.H.Gregg instead for a 55 inch Sony.
Best Buy promotes themselves as there for the customer, when they really aren't.
More Best Buy - Jabra Bt160 Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - will not answer their phone! 
- BestBuy - delivery and customer service
- Best Buy - service
- Best Buy - headphones
- Best Buy - how I was treated at a best buy by an employee.
- Best Buy - laptop repair