Best Buy/geek Squad / liars
The Best Buy Geek Squad in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio is THE WORST, EVER!!! I had a simple repair, or so I was told. Hundreds of dollars and lies later, all I had left was a crashed computer and no apologies. The store manager REFUSED to talk to me!!! It was Halloween, and he was too busy dressed in his costume and flaunting it around to his employees to address my concerns!!! I had made 6 trips back and fourth to the store with my computer. Each and every time the Geek Squad "Agent" spoke way over my head and was very condescending if I asked for a clearer explaination of what exactly was wrong with my computer; they also "lost" any notes that the previous agent had put in the file, consequently, no one had any idea what the previous agent had diagnosed as the problem. In a nutshell, they ruined my computer, treated me like total garbage, did nothing to remedy the problem, created more "problems" each time I brought my computer back because they made it worse, made me feel like a total ###, and as a result, I had to buy a new computer. I HATE THOSE MOTHER [censored]ERS!!!
More Best Buy/geek Squad Complaints & Reviews
- Geek Squad - geek squad - is a total rip off! 
- Geek Squad - phone insurance 
- Best Buy/geek Squad - tv repair took forever 
- Best Buy / Geek Squad - laptop repair 
- Best Buy Geek Squad - the geek squad really sucks! 
- Geek Squad - warranty claim
- Geek Squad - attempt to hack in stating they received notice of malware
- Geek Squad - I phone 7
- Geek Squad - iphone 6s plus batter repair.
- Geek Squad - one year total tech support