Best Buy / stealing $ from customers!

1 El Segundo Store #1011El Segundo, CA, United States Review updated:

Chris stark - crook #1 - corporate crook protector & spin master jill nezworski - executive resolution specialist - richard m. Schulze - full pockets the pre ipo owner and founder - loves to hire crook managers! Avoid avoid!

The original [redacted] text:

Watch out for best buy theft of credit: after deliberately stealing my $238.14 credit, best buy would not give me my money back until I got dpt. Of consumer affairs involved and then they offered 'equivalent value' gift card, which I advised them politely to go shove it up theirs and I am suing corporate thief's this week... If you have problem with best buy, or any other crook corporation, give them a deadline until you would waith to receive what's legally yours and then you file a claim in small claims court! It's easy to win if you are right... Good luck!

If you have problem with best buy, contact:

Jill nezworski sr. Executive resolution specialist best buy, inc. Desk [protected] fax [protected].

Va

Comments

• Th
      6th of Apr, 2008

I had read that purchasing the Best Buy extended warranty was not really necessary. If the product you had purchased was going to fail it would most likely do so within the first year when the manufactures warranty was still in effect.

Wrong, the Gateway laptop computer I purchased did fail within 8 months of purchase. However Best Buy continues to have you return the product to their service department where no service is performed. After they are certain that the warranty no longer applies, they tell you to get lost. You did not buy an extended warranty and there is nothing else we are going to do.

What a terrible organization, Best Buy.