Best Buy / stealing $ from customers!
Chris stark - crook #1 - corporate crook protector & spin master jill nezworski - executive resolution specialist - richard m. Schulze - full pockets the pre ipo owner and founder - loves to hire crook managers! Avoid avoid!
The original [redacted] text:
Watch out for best buy theft of credit: after deliberately stealing my $238.14 credit, best buy would not give me my money back until I got dpt. Of consumer affairs involved and then they offered 'equivalent value' gift card, which I advised them politely to go shove it up theirs and I am suing corporate thief's this week... If you have problem with best buy, or any other crook corporation, give them a deadline until you would waith to receive what's legally yours and then you file a claim in small claims court! It's easy to win if you are right... Good luck!
If you have problem with best buy, contact:
Jill nezworski sr. Executive resolution specialist best buy, inc. Desk [protected] fax [protected].
More Best Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - refund delay for debit card purchase 
- Best Buy - Webroot - Cancelled - Still charged for Webroot - Geek Squad Best Buy
- Best Buy - stove purchase 18 months promotion acc#6035 3513 3036 9300
- Bestbuy Canada Etobicoke Sherway Store - customer service or lack of
- Best Buy - sales and geek squad
- Best Buy - macbook pro