Best Buy / nullified warrantees of dell computers
Best Buy has a contract agreement with Dell to prohibit all guarantees and technical support for computers sold in their stores. This is a scam that allows Best Buy to sell their tech support in the form of the Geek Squad. The worst part about this practice is that Best Buy keeps this a secret at the point of purchase, and will not inform you of it until something goes wrong with your computer and Dell tells you that since you bought it at Best Buy they cannot help you in anyway. If Best Buy were honest and offered this information upfront they know no one would buy a Dell product from them, hence the dirty little secret marketing and the Geek Squad GOTCHA when you need help. I will never shop there again.
More Best Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - will not answer their phone! 
- Best Buy - issues at the store on multiple levels
- Best Buy - no refund issued on a cancelled order
- Best Buy - customer service damaged products
- Best Buy - samsung soundbar refund request!
- Best Buy - poor customer service.