Best Buy Credit Card / charge me a late fee for the next month
I have a best buy credit card and have bought some items on it....
The statement data for me is on the 14th..... During the month of september I made payment on august 28 and it was posted in my september bill... I made a payment on the 14 th of september and that was also posted on the same bill even though the dta of the bill said september 14th...
now they are chargin a late fee of 29$ because My payment for month of october went on 14th and not on 15th+ of september and it was posted into the month of September where you can see payments....
If the statement date says 14th how can te payment of the next month also show up there and then they charge me a late fee for the next month.
More Best Buy Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - refund delay for debit card purchase 
- Best Buy - oneplus mobile
- Best Buy - staff & culture complaint
- Best Buy - not picking up return
- Best Buy - online order
- Best Buy - returns/exchanges