Best Buy — overcharged
I was in the market to buy a Whirlpool - 9.7 Cu. Ft. Frost-Free Top-Mount Refrigerator Model: ET0MSRXTQ. Best Buy offers this refrigerator, but does not stock it (at least not in Michigan ... I used Best Buy's store locator to find a store with the product in stock).
I could not order the product on-line with a store pick-up option. Delivery costs $70, which I wanted to avoid since the refigerator is small and I could pick it up at a store a couple of miles from my house.
I used the "click to chat" option on the ordering page. The assistant could not answer the question as to how I can place an order on-line to pick it up in the store. Instead her only asstance offer was to provide me the telephone number of the store (which I already had), saying I would have to arrange something with the store. I asked her to make the call and arrangement ... she said she could not.
So, I purchased the item on-line from Lowes for $10 less, including free delivery and it was delivered to my home the next afternoon.
More Best Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - will not answer their phone! 
- Best Buy - headphones
- Best Buy Canada - No response to my e-mail
- Best Buy - laptop held hostage by the geek squad
- Best Buy - defective products - won't replace
- Best Buy - I swear geek squad is a joke