Bell Mobility / service

1 Toronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I have only had my cell phone with bell for 14 days... Already I have had nothing but problems.

E-billing: I opted for online invoicing and for two weeks now my account "does not have permisssion" to register for the service. When I call, they simply tell me to call back because they are having problems with the group plan I am with.

Bill details: I called to get my bill total and I was quoted almost twice my monthly plan cost! So in 14 days, I was told that I owe nearly twice the monthly fees?? Ridiculous. I texted bell for bill details and received a message saying $0.00 were due for this bill period. I have yet to be able to verify my invoice.

Account hack: I have also been contacted by a representative in montreal regarding a totally unrelated corporate account. Somehow, my name has shown up as the key contact whom they belive has changed account information for a corporate client in montreal. Neither I nor the account representative have any idea how this happened, given the marked difference in account numbers, address and names.

No service: to top it all off, all of toronto's customers have had no service (No text, calls out or in) for the evening. When I called bell, they could not tell me what the problem was or when it would be fixed.

Never in my life have I had such a poor experience with a supposedly customer-oriented company. Never ever will I recommend or get a bell product again!

Ul

Comments

• Cr
      24th of Sep, 2011

you can get any fee or charges waived by asking to speak to CRA, even if they are valid usage charges. You may not get CRA if you ask for a supervisor, that might only get you a more experienced representative...just keep asking to escalate until you get to CRA to get anything waived