Bell Mobility / biggest doesn't mean the best!

1 Canada Review updated:

I hope that this will bring closure to something that has been annoying me for the past two years .

I owned a Motorola Flip {Pay as you go} cell phone for five years, and Bell was the carrier or provider . The phone was getting old and it was Analog , used primarily for safety so I decided to upgrade. I liked Bell service so contacted, Bell World in town they explained that I would have to buy a new phone, I also contacted Bell Mobility and got the same response but i got to keep my old number. By this time I was ready to buy a new phone, what more could I have done? I had already seen the phones at Bell World so I stopped in at Radio Shack now {The Source} and bought a Much Music phone for the price of $99.00 this phone came with $60.00 air time and a mail in rebate of $50.00. I almost forgot all of this until yesterday, when my Daughter mentioned she got a letter from Rogers giving her a new phone because the one she has is Analog and they are not going to support that system any longer .

This probably is going to fall on Deaf ears but it might make me feel a bit better sending this. Bell may be the biggest but I am not sure they are the best .

Comments

19th of Jun, 2009

Wade Oosterman
    Pres - Bell Mob.& BDI & Chief Brand Off. (wireless phones)
    wade.oosterman@bell.ca