Bell Canada, Sympatico / charging for services not rendered
Since Bell Canada Sympatico could not provide me in my rural area with high speed internet service as the CRTC mandated them to do I jumped at the first chance to sign up with a new company that could. using radio tower technology. I got it up and running and phoned Sympatico to cancel my ancient slow dial up service. They informed me that it would take a month... A MONTH to meet my request and that I would be charged for that month.
I now must pay for a month of service that I cannot physically access and dont want to use. Talking to the supervisor was to no avail. They justssay
"it is their policy". I call it theft and fraud. Perhaps a class action suit would change their policy.
It has inspired me to investigate Vonage, now that I have the high speed that Bell could not provide and I will be free of bell once and for all.
More Bell Canada, Sympatico Complaints & Reviews
- Bell Canada / Asurion - unfair business practice and poor customer service 
- Bell Canada - collection agency
- Bell Canada - constant billing errors 
- Bell Canada - harassment customer service 
- Bell Canada - over billing 
- Bell Canada - Customer Service
- Bell Canada - bell satellite - hess - 705-949-2638
- Bell Canada - bell fibe/internet
- Bell Canada - tv
- Bell Canada - bell customer service