Bell Canada / one bill bundle

I have signed up a one bill bundle with two bell products of Bell phone and Internet with a Bell Sales rep. The sales rep stated that to sign up a year bundle agreement, both products will have a $5 discount that total of $10 discount. However, the proper billing amounts were offered only for two months. The January 2009 bill, the $5 phone product was not discounted. I called the Bell and spent more than almost two hours, they stated that the bundle discount for phone only offer to the home phone instead of the resiental phone. However, it was not the sales rep told me when I signed up the agreement. The sales rep from home phone tried to influenze me to change to home phone to get the $5 bundle discount. I was very disappointed to the Bell Canada and of course I haven't move to any other agreement.

I just found that Bell Canada doesn't take responsibility for the promiss that the sales rep offered to me in this case. The billing department reps. are all sticked with the policy and haven't provided help to solve the issue that their sales rep created.

I will keep my promiss to finish the one year agreement and Bell Canada will loss my business forever.

Ol

Comments

• Ge
      5th of Mar, 2010

I can sympatise with you.I've been a bell customer for quite some time.I can can tell that they are more crooked than a used car saleman.They had my complete business ;home phone, internet, sympatico hd tv and cell phone.Recently I had to cancel my home phone and my Internet in order to teach them a lesson.They were ripping me off on the price of home phone at 58.00 dollar s a month.On my internet service I was quoted a price of 23.90 a month after threatening to go with Cogeco.So I staid with Bell.Well every month I had to call them to have my bill corrected as the bill was always more.On top of that they told me they would increase my download speed and instead it got worse.When I did a speed test I was getting a speed of .24 mbps.On top of everything I was suppose to get a monthly bundle discount of $5.00 dollars per service and nearly every month they omited one or two of the discounts.Now I don't have to tell you how time consuming it is to rectify these ommissions by bell.A word of advise to anyone dealing with Bell; watch your bill every month.

• Ta
      24th of Oct, 2010

I have been with bell for years, and I have the one bill with my internet/home phone and television on it-I was told i would save $5.00 off each service, I get my first Bill it is only discounted on my express vu, I assumed I misunderstood them so i never called, I just kept paying the bill. (I paid for well over 5 years with this one billing) I called last week because I felt i was over paying, the rep informed me if I changed to a home phone I could save the $5.00 off this service too??? I live in my own home, what the heck phone service did I have, needless to say I was MAD that for years I hadn't been receiving a discount I should have been??? I never did get an explaination why I wasn't receiving the $5.00 off my internet????? So they techanically owe me $10 for the internet and home phone X 12 months/year X 5 years=$600.00 for the savings I should have been getting all along???? I am not impressed!