Bell Canada / one bill bundle
I have signed up a one bill bundle with two bell products of Bell phone and Internet with a Bell Sales rep. The sales rep stated that to sign up a year bundle agreement, both products will have a $5 discount that total of $10 discount. However, the proper billing amounts were offered only for two months. The January 2009 bill, the $5 phone product was not discounted. I called the Bell and spent more than almost two hours, they stated that the bundle discount for phone only offer to the home phone instead of the resiental phone. However, it was not the sales rep told me when I signed up the agreement. The sales rep from home phone tried to influenze me to change to home phone to get the $5 bundle discount. I was very disappointed to the Bell Canada and of course I haven't move to any other agreement.
I just found that Bell Canada doesn't take responsibility for the promiss that the sales rep offered to me in this case. The billing department reps. are all sticked with the policy and haven't provided help to solve the issue that their sales rep created.
I will keep my promiss to finish the one year agreement and Bell Canada will loss my business forever.
More Bell Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Bell Canada / Asurion - unfair business practice and poor customer service 
- Bell Canada - collection agency
- Bell Canada - constant billing errors 
- Bell Canada - harassment customer service 
- Bell Canada - over billing 
- Bell Canada - internet
- Bell Canada - landline
- Bell Canada - internet agreement that bell offered in march 2018 for 12 months but charging double the amount instead
- Bell Canada - cancelled internet services and the phone rep didn't finalize the request.
- Bell Canada - fibe tv