Bell Canada / bell mobility

Hello

My name is Thejulal Balan and I am using the Number [protected]. I have a plan which is costing me $76.50 / month . I have 3gb data on my phone

This month (July), I finished my data of 3gb around 20th July and given a call to Bell mobility customer care and asked for the options of having more data for this billing cycle. She(The customer care representative) offered my 2 gb data for $10 extra during the period of 1-30th July .(Eventhough I asked for only 1 gb).
I kindly request you to listen to the conversation recorded .

Now I am getting message that my usage is above 3 gb and $50 is extra etc. I have beed using above 3gb only based on the offer I got from bell

To discuss this I called customer care thrice today and there was no noted mentioned by that representative .

I am planning to take up this matter with small claims court as I am sure there will be the recorded conversation with the company for all interaction I have with them

So please consider this as a notice from my end and take necessary action to waive my bill and compensate the time I spend with your so called representatives and take action against the concerned person

Regards
Thejulal Balan
[protected]

Te
Jul 30, 2018

Comments

• Ka
      Aug 01, 2018

I moved to a new area where Bell does not have cell towers close enough for me to get service in my home. The rural area I live in seems to have very limited BELL cell connection. Often when I am driving my calls get dropped.
    I started a new job over a month ago and now need my cell phone for work. I have been calling in for months(not exaggerating) trying to explain my situation and my need to go to a provider that has service in my area. I get promises for calls back from Managers which NEVER happens. I call in again and I am told you need to pay over $1000 and we will let you break your contract. I would understand paying this amount if I was cancelling because I wanted to but I have to cancel because BELL can't provide me for a service that I have been paying over $250 for months now! I think they have got there money from me for something they do not provide. I offered the 2 phones on the plan back and was told no you owe us for the phones we don't want them back. I am going to try CRTC and social media and anyone else that might be able to help me next. I am so frustrated, I will tell everyone I meet my BELL horror story if this isn't solved by end of week!!!