Belk Card / soldier/sailor relief
To whom it may concern,
My name is cpl golding.In sept. 2008 I was approved for a credit line for a belk credit card, and made a small purchase.In late october 2008, I was deployed to iraq and am still here as a matter of fact. I informed the company that I would be deployed until may 2009. I checked my credit report, and found that my account was in bad standing from nov 08 to about jan 09 at which time I paid off the full amount. I am requesting that the company contact the credit buraeau explaining such and that my account wasn't supposed to be in ill standing, thus fixing my trade line. If this were to be done it would be greatly appreciated. I can provide whatever information necessary to include deployment orders. Any information is greatly appreciated.
Golding, andrew, s.
I can be reached by email at: email@example.com
More Belk Card Complaints & Reviews
- Belk Department Store - employees are treated badly 
- Belk Department Store - Columbus, MS - no apology for the rudeness! 
- Belk - do not shop at belk unless you support the reasons they fire associates! do you want to be strong armed into opening a belk charge! 
- Belk - payment on line 
- Belk Department Stores - marianita montero 
- Belk - workers are very rude in the cosmetic department
- Belk - shift manager linda woodard nichols & security
- Belk - amazon echo
- Belk - belk credit card
- Belk - employee care