Beachbody / wheres my refund

United States Review updated:
To: messageboards@beachbody.comI called in an order...then called back hours later to cancel. I was told I could cancel, but had to call Monday...and would be okay...since it hadn't shipped and wouldn't ship for days. I called first thinking Monday..and was told it already shipped out.

A supervisor authorized the shipping, and all of the $77.17 since I was given the information above. I verified this, and included a copy of the return shipment fees. I was also told that it would only take 3-4 business days to have the refund processed and back in my account. It's now been 2 weeks..and still no refunds.

This was returned and signed for by "Harris" March 31, 2009 at 10:32 AM.

Since that was 2 weeks ago...I would expect the return to have been processed and in my account.

A  24th of May, 2009 by
I am having the same problem, I sent my return receipt back - because they signed me up and were charging me for all sorts of things I DID NOT order, like vitamins and crap. I returned my whole system UNOPENED within 30 days of receipt, and they credited my account 80 bucks out of 250? FRAUD - DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING from this company, they are liars and frauds.

BeachBody Logo BeachBody