Beachbodycarging my credit card

Why is your company still charging my credit card for product that I didn't order or buy? I never received any of your 30 - day free trail activit metabolism multivitamins or any others of your product.

Please tell your company stop charging my credit card for no product that I not receiving I have not order any more of your products.

Will please have them to put my money back on my credit card I will be so greatfull for that.
I don't have moeny to give away.

Enell byers

• Be
    Beachbody Messageboards Apr 16, 2009

Hello Enell,

I have emailed you and am awaiting your response. I can help you with any questions you may have regarding this issue and get it resolved now.

Please anyone with any other problems feel free to email me at [email protected] My name is Pierre and after reading everyone’s complaints about our company I have personally set out to try and help solve the problems some of you all seem to be having. I will only have access to this email account, so please I express patience if I have not responded in 24 hours. This also means that you will not have to deal with more than one agent in regards to your account. I am human too and I know how frustrating that can be! Especially when its about your finances! Beachbody is a wonderful company with a GREAT product; I would love for everyone to want to experience this for themselves without having to worry about anything else but your health and fitness. I pledge to make that happen for everyone. Thanks and I look forward to helping solve some of your problems and issues!