Having problems with BeachBody?

+1 800 470 7870 (USA and Canada, Customer Service)
+1 800 240 0913 (USA and Canada, Coach Support)
+1 888 247 1940 (USA and Canada, BB Live!)
+44 800 953 6100 (United Kingdom, Customer Service)
+44 333 202 3401 (United Kingdom, BB Live!)
3301 Exposition Blvd, 3rd
Sat7:00 AM - 1:00 AM
Sun7:00 AM - 1:00 AM

Complaints & Reviews

Beachbodyderm exclusive

This company is something else! Extremely difficult to return merchandise. The FDA needs to crack down on these companies that, in the end, care NOTHING about the person...only their pocketbook.

I cancelled my subscription but it was an exhausting long conversation with one of the reps who kept trying to convince me to stay with it. He even offered me more products to TRY? Why, if I'm not happy with your product would I want to try yet more??? To my surprise they're claiming that they sent me more product...I never received it! Now they have been harassing me saying I owe them money. I don't think so!!!

Dr. Orden/Derm Exclusive — customer service

I had just got through watching the derm exclusive commercial on tv so I called, and this man would not let...

BeachBody LLCcize dvds

As seems to be a common complaint, I was charged for an order I did not make. I was planning on buying the Cize dvd's, I even put in my credit card information. However, before I submitted it I noticed that there were 2 dvd sets in my shopping cart, and for some stupid reason there in no way to edit or remove items from your cart. After trying to do this for a while I eventually got frustrated and just closed everything out and figured I'd start over tomorrow. A couple hours later I received and email confirming my order (for 2 sets that I never ordered). The email said I my credit card would by charged for both, as well as $25 for shipping. I called 3 times, after getting hung up on once, then put on an endless hold the second time, the third guy said that my information "isn't in the system yet". So I have to call back again tomorrow. They couldn't look it up by order number because the email doesn't give one. The whole thing is shady and unethical. I was excited to try the dvds but I'm mad now, I will never purchase anything from Beach Body.

Beachbody — unethical behavior

The following is a transcript from an online chat with Beachbody to cancel an order that was never submitted...

Beachbody — identity theft - being billed for merchandise / services I didn't order or receive

I am being billed for a product / service i did not make or receive. the address on the bill reads beachbody...

PPL Beachbody — Unauthorized charges

On 2/15/2016 I was on the Beach Body website, and considered ordering the PiYo DVD set. Once I started...

Beachbodydvd's hip hop

I did not commit to an order on line and yet my information I had put in was accepted as Confirmation. The next day my email said my order was on its way? What order ? I called and told them that I do not want this product that was "on its way" less than 24hours after my supposed confirmation. The person Bill on the phone gave me a confirmation number to cancel after 25 minutes on the phone. He said in four days the amount would come off. I have contacted PC Mastercard on which the amount was placed. I am awaiting to see if they will do as "Bill"( if that's his real name ) what he said and cancel this order.
      I plan to speak with the MasterCard company if this does not happen and cancel my credit card with PC in case these people are planning on using my card for future BS purchases.

• Lj
          Ljones3839 Mar 29, 2016

Same thing here. I started the process but got distrustful when after 8 pages of trying to sell me other stuff. I never finalized, but they shipped anyway. SCAM

Beach Body- 21 day fixActivit

I called beach body to order DVDs and containers . Which I have no complaints about. The rep rattled off so many free trials etc and I agreed for free trail then I received a charge on my bank statement for over a 120 dollars. I called and they said it was for vitamins and membership. I never agreed to membership and vitamins were free trail. I called and the rep said he would cancel everything I told him I do not want any more charges on my account. Then I received a shipment of vitamins. They were to my understanding paid for. No refund was issued but the next month I received another charge for 59.90. I again made a phone called and said cancel my vitamins and do not charge my account again. Well month 3 another 59.90 charge and never received 42 dollar refund that was said it was given to me in Nov not on my bank statement a of January . I called tonight and asked them to take all of my information of my bank card ofF the account immediately. He said no more charges will be charged. I went online also an filled out the form to cancel this time. So next month I guess my next call will be to my lawyers and let him make my next call. Beach body this is not the way you do business. Interested if I will see another charge next month.

Beachbody — worst customer service experience of my life

Back in November, I decided to start the 21 Day Fix program with Beachbody after chatting with one of my...

Beachbodycustomer service

I have tried to cancel my account repeatedly and they continue to ignore my request and take money out of my account. I have received none of the product, but I have had my account charged plenty. When I was finally able to speak to a person, they said they did cancel my account and yes they did continue to take my money, but if I wanted a partial refund I would have to return the product which I did not receive and they would give me a partial credit.

Beach Bodycustomer service

March 2014---that is how long I have been dealing with this problem! My neighbor was a coach for Beach Body and kept going on about how I should get the 21 day fix. I ordered the package she recommended, she also talked me into becoming a coach so that I could continue to receive the shakeology at a 20% discount every month. The total was around $176. The package was delayed by several weeks, and when I received it the shakeolgy powder was all over the box. I took several pictures and called my coach. She told me that I should return the entire box, including the things that were not ruined and still in the plastic wrap. I spent $20 something dollars on the return for their mistake and never to this day, have received a refund or an exchange. They have confirmed over the phone several times that their shipping department has received it, but unless I have the truck number that returned the item, they do not owe me a refund. Unfortunately, I did lose my receipt from the post office. I have asked several times, why if they know that it has been returned and my story matches up to theirs, why they can't give me a refund or exchange and they just keep telling me that they will have someone investigate this. Now, they are telling me it has been too long, and that all refunds must be within 30 days. Ughhh!! They continued to charge me coaching fees to boot, which they also won't refund me back. So add on another $40 I will never see again.

Beachbodyunethical charges

I ordered the 21 day fix program in August 2015 by calling the Beach Body toll free number. The sales rep talked me into taking two bottles of Actifit vitamins for 2 dollars as a "trial order" to see if I liked the product, I was told I could cancel any standing order of future shipments at any time.

Yesterday, September 13th, 2015, I called the company to tell them to cancel any standing order for Actifit. I was then told that I owed $59.90 for each of the two bottles of vitamins( 120) I had taken on trial. I did try one bottle...they told me I could not return the other unused bottle on its own...it had to be both. Even if I had received both bottles, used nothing and sent them back, they were going to charge me 59.90 times two, less about 84 dollars back for the return... basically pocket 36 dollars of my money...for receiving their product and returning it.

After much finagling, the sale rep offered to refund me for one bottle...but I still have to pay for the other bottle...59.90. I find their practices outrageous, unethical, and possible illegal. If they are asking clients to try something on trial..they should not be able to get away with this. The prices are incredibly high. I was never told the real cost of the product...it is not identified on the sales slip they sent me either.In addition, I am paying in Canadian dollars, so $59.90 American is close to $100 of my money. I am just seething mad about this. I will never, ever use another product from this company and I will be warning all my friends not to deal with this company. I want my hard -earned money back.

Teambeachbody.com — Shakeology/beachbody

I have been trying to cancel my account with this pyramid company - but they just keep sending me product...

Burlington

Beach Bodyshakeology return

I purchased shakeology March 1st, and it did not really impress me. I took it every now and then, but it was kind of blah. So before my 30 days were up, I called to cancel my future orders. I used the automated system they have, and went through all the procedures, as soon as I heard all future orders are cancelled, I hung up the phone. KNE Week later, I came home to find a new box sitting at my front door. When I called again, they told me to return it for a refund and they would not give me a shipping label. Now I have to pay for shipping. The operator would not transfer me to her supervisor. Se just kept saying "my supervisor said there's nothing I can do." Biggest load of crap ever! So not only did they charge me and send me something I did not want, but now I have to pay to send it back. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH BEACH BODY!!!

Maribel Cortez Jul 30, 2009

I need you to stop charging my account all of this unnecessary charges that you are still charging me. I ordered some videos from you guys since 2008 and you are still charging me for them.

Beachbody P90x3poor customer service

Their customer service has gone to the pits. I was missing a DVD from my P90X3 set. Since I bought it through Amazon, I contacted Amazon to acquire it. My Message was forwarded to Beachbody, who sent me an email to contact them on their 800 number for shipping DVDs. When I did, after more than half an hour wait they suggested I contact Amazon. When I informed them that's where I had started, after another wait I was again advised to contact Amazon! I finally requested to speak to a supervisor, who then proceeded to inform me that since they had broken off their partnership with Amazon, there was nothing they could do. So much for customer care and standing by their product! Not to mention wasting customers time with misleading emails, that they themselves seem clueless about, or have no intention to follow through.

These guys used to be good back in 2011-12, when I was doing P90X. I guess popularity has gone to their heads :) I for one will not be buying Beachbody stuff anymore and will be actively looking around for a substitute with better customer support.

Beach Body — no refund and now they send me to collections

This is the letter I just sent beachbody I am quite tired of this company and now after all I have gone...

Beachbody 10 Minute Trainercharges for incomplete order

I was considering purchasing a product from BeachBody on 1/8/15. There are 4 stages to the ordering process. The first stage requires you to input your credit card info and forces you onto a 2 part payment plan with the promise to allow you to change to a single payment option later in the process. The second stage offers upsells that you must review and decline. At this stage, I decided against completing the purchase and exited the BeachBody website. The third stage was payment options, which I never got to because I exited the website. The fourth stage was the order confirmation stage, which to me means that my order was not completed unless I got to this stage. I never got to that stage and I did not ever confirm or complete my order. In fact, my "order" is still showing in the shopping cart on the BeachBody website as not complete. However, a few hours after I left the BeachBody website, an email was sent to me indicating that my order had been completed...which didn't make sense since I hadn't completed the order. I contacted BeachBody via chat at 7:58 am on 1/9 to ask them to cancel the order and they told me that they couldn't stop the order because it was already processed in their warehouse (which is a lie because the warehouse sent me an email on 1/11 to notify me that the order had just shipped). When I told the chat person (Ravi) that I would contact the FTC about the theft from my credit card, I finally got some cooperation. Ravi and his supervisor finally approved offering me a refund to my credit card (which still has not happened) and said that they couldn't stop the shipment so they sent me a return shipping label. Somebody needs to stop the BeachBody theft during the order process in which they taking money from consumer credit cards without an order confirmation. Additionally, they need to refund the money charged along with ANY INTEREST EARNED on the stolen money that sits in their accounts until they provide refunds to the few people who figure out how to force them to pay for the shipping. This scam needs to be stopped. Complaint has been filed with FTC.

Beachbodybeachbody unauthorized charges/ scam

This is the email I sent to Beachbody earlier today, it contains my entire experience with this company:

REQUEST: II am a Beachbody customer. I want to CANCEL my auto-shipment of "Focus T25 Nutritional Advantage" and I also want to CANCEL my "Team Beachbody Club" membership. I want them cancelled as soon as possible.

Comments: From the very first day that I purchased products from BeachBody, I have been scammed and conned into purchases and payments that I was NEVER made aware of. I ordered something that I didn't mean to (along with my already huge purchase) and as soon as I did (I didn't waste a minute) I wrote Beachbody and email telling you that I made the mistake on accident. (Side note: I wasn't sure about the price on this accidental item, and there was no button to take it out of my cart or review it, so I assumed I would be able to see my shopping cart before I checked out to make sure all of the information was correct. NOPE, I was not allowed to do that. My only option was to head to checkout, and when I pressed the button to head to checkout the item was instantly purchased.) Since I had JUST ordered it, I thought there would be no problem cancelling that one product. Then I get back an email response telling me NOTHING that I requested or asked about. A few keywords were taken from my email, and an automatic response (or the person who just didn't bother to read it) was sent to me. Thanks for that customer service, I really feel like you care. So I am unable to cancel it because of this, and the order comes in. I prepare to ship it back, and it apparently costs more to ship it back than the actual product costed! So I just kept it. And then today, about a month later, I go to my mailbox to find a package from BeachBody that I was not expecting. When I placed an order a month ago, I added T25 to my shopping cart, and then I received many free (or discount) offers. Considering T25 was very expensive on its own, I only accepted the free offers that I particularly wanted. I made sure to read about each offer and product to make sure they were truly free. And now here I am today, opening my mail box to a $104.04 package that contains nothing but the "Focus T25 Nutritional Advantage" supplement. I was confused, so I went to my online receipt in my email (which I didn't fully read due to me already reading my receipt on Beachbody's page) and there I see "FOCUS T25 Nutritional Advantage - - Free 30 day supply!" I'm thinking, "Yes, this is exactly what I purchased." But then trailing behind it it tells me that you are going to start charging me after the free trial (I signed up for the trial, not the auto-shipment!) and charge me every for a 90-day supply, costing $29.95 per month plus shipping. Not only that, I see that my other "free" 30 day trial for "Team Beachbody Club" is also the same as the Nutritional Advantage. I'm being secretly charged after the 30 free days ended. I read thoroughly about these offers, and never saw anything about any of this! So either it wasn't there to see, or it was hidden very well from me. I trusted this company with my credit card information because I thought Shaun T's business would be an honest and respectable one, but now I see that your interest isn't in helping people, it's about how much money you can get and swindle your customers out of. I am a college student with bills piling sky-high (I told Beachbody this in the first email I sent about my accidental order), and also many doctor bills, and my family is helping me while running low on money themselves. This is the last thing that I needed to happen. I am ashamed that I purchased anything from Beachbody and gave money to this company. I am going to try and return this $104.04 purchase, but I am sure it will take a hefty amount of money to do that. So thank you for forcing me into eating ramen for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the next few months. I hope I've shown my disgust for this company's practices and made it clear how I feel. If I purchase anything from Shaun T, it will be from Ebay or some other shopping site. I want nothing more to do with this company, and if all of these auto-shipments do not get cancelled immediately I will make sure to spread the word to as many people I can, via all social media and word of mouth, about how what has been done to me by this company, and I won't stop until the things that I asked to be cancelled are cancelled. I am attaching a photo of my bill that came in the mail in case you need it for any sort of reason. And let me just say, it takes a lot of work to be able to get in touch with customer service, which is shady in itself.

I apologize to the service representative that reads this, due to the fact that you might not know about any of this secret charging business. I am not angry at you, but at the company. I have been through so much with this company and I am at my wits end, and am extremely frustrated. I appreciate you reading my email, and beg you to cancel these charges. I truly cannot afford it, and I am living off of very little as it is. Thank you for reading me email, and I hope you have a blessed day.

Beachbodyover a month and still no refund

I had ordered a challenge pack back in September. I got the shakeology and didn't really care for it. I figured that since they took my card number, they would likely set my account up for autoship. I tried to go into my account and make sure that I changed it back so they would not charge me and ship more. There was nothing in my account preferences or order history, that I could find, showing that I was on an autoship program. Well, regardless, I received the 30 day supply of shakeology from the autoship they did, in fact, set up. I called to get the information I needed to return the product. I received the R/A number and was told to write it on the box and send it back. I sent it back with the RA number written (huge) on the box. Well, after a few weeks and they had made my account go negative, I called and asked why they had not given me the credit back. I was given the run around and told that they could not find it (their CS rep was the one who gave me the RA number -- hello???). I tried to speak to the manager but was left on hold so long, I had to hang up. Well, here it is over a month later and STILL I have not received any refund. I was actually considering trying their 21 day fix...HA!!! There is NO way. I would never spend another penny using the products of this company. They just want your card number so they can charge you for things you didn't even order and then keep your money as long as possible...this is insane.

Beach Body — theft - order completed without authorization

I was sucked in by a commercial for Body Beast and went to check it out on the BB website. Entered shipping...