Having problems with BeachBody?

+1 800 470 7870 (USA and Canada, Customer Service)
+1 800 240 0913 (USA and Canada, Coach Support)
+1 888 247 1940 (USA and Canada, BB Live!)
+44 800 953 6100 (United Kingdom, Customer Service)
+44 333 202 3401 (United Kingdom, BB Live!)
3301 Exposition Blvd, 3rd
Sat7:00 AM - 1:00 AM
Sun7:00 AM - 1:00 AM

Complaints & Reviews

rude customer service reps

I bought P90X and was advised to return it. I called their customer service line to get the return authorization. My call was answered quickly. The representative sounded like "Peggy" from the TV commercial

After a man answered he spoke very fast so I could not understand him. He tried to sell me stuff for a good 10 minutes after I continuously and patiently told him I'm not interested. I kept telling him I just want the return authorization and he got upset with me that I wouldn't buy anything.

He finally said, "Fine, whatever." very rudely and said the R.A. VERY fast. It took a good three times to ask him to slow down his speech so I could verify I had the right number. I'm not even sure I obtained the correct R.A.

What irritated me further was I had to pay for the return shipping and was told by the rep I was not getting reimbursed for it. I understand not getting the original S&H back but really? I have to pay to get my money back?

BeachBody is a TERRIBLE company DO NOT BUY FROM THE!!!

Beachbody Nov 12, 2010

My name is Curtis and I work for Beachbody Customer Service. After reading complaints about our company I’ve personally set out to try and help solve these problems. I understand how frustrating it can be…especially when it’s about your finances! Anyone with problems please feel free to email me at [email protected] Please be patient if I have not responded within 24 hrs as I am the only person checking this email address. This means that you will not have to deal with more than one agent in regards to your account. Beachbody is a wonderful company with GREAT products. I look forward to helping solve any problems you may have.

Beachbody Nov 12, 2010

And there are two things we strive for excellecent customer service and helping others live a healthy more fullfilling life. You can check our Better Business Bureau rating at t he following link http://www.la.bbb.org/Business-Report/Beachbody-LLC-13147181

• Se
    seppeppe Dec 11, 2011

I received some package from Beachbody and I never ordered anything from them. This is a scam. They charged my credit card without my approval and without my knowledge. I do not need their junk and I'm not spending a penny in returning it, since I did not authorized it. I will in turn charge them $ per day for every day this item sits in my garage. I'm expecting them to arrange a pick up. Next I will take matter to court.

• Se
    seppeppe Dec 11, 2011

llllll

lies lies lies

I called today to return a partial part of some products from Beachbody. What should have been an easy request ended up turning into a yelling match!! And I was yelling because the customer rep was shouting at me. I couldn't believe it. I was questioning billing technigques and he got defensive and started talking down to me. That was it! I am the customer and if i see something suspicious going on, I will ask questions.

I am so mad right now I can't see straight. I was really excited about starting P90X in November, but I refuse to use this company every again. I am scared to death my installemnts won't get credited now and with all the horror stories I am seeing now about this company, if I won't still keep getting charged for products I don't own. What is wrong with this company? I thought they cared so much about their customers. Or was that just smoke and mirrors to get more money.

STAY AWAY from this COMPANY!!! If you can order their products from anywhere else do it!!! TRUST ME their FREE products they promise you--ALL LIES!!! Example. I just ordered Rockin Body and Hip Hop Abs! I was suppose to get two free workours per product. Oh I got them alright but they are on the SAME DVD as all of the other workouts. So if you return the product...your "FREE ITEMS FOR JUST TRYING US OUT"...go back also. They give nothing for free!!!

So look at the item descriptions on beachbody and search for the product on Amazon or EBAY or anywhere else. I just don't want to see any more innocent people get ripped off by this company.

Beachbody Oct 11, 2010

dwinters66 Oct 27, 2010

To the person who made the complaint above, why not JOIN Beach Body??

Instead of paying full price you can get products for 25% off..

hey ...as of october 18th to december 31st, Beach Body is waiving the Start Up Fee ..
    Join free...(first month) $14.95 per month for the website maintenance fee..
    And to be active you have to have 50 PV ... Get your P90X and Shakeology
    for a discounted price..

Please have a great day...

business practices

As an insider who works for beachbody, I can reveal a few choice details about the company and its busine...

bunch of haters

I am a fifty one year old women who is having great success with the Yoga Booty program that Beach Body offers. I also take the supplements and now have started with Shakeology which is changing my life! My digestive system is running well (if you know what I mean) and my skin and nails are stronger.

I wich you all the best of luck wioth your exercise program but don't let a little Direct Mail issues get you down. The sompany will rectify.

Peace out and her is to all of our health!

Sure am glad they pugged that oil spill.

dwinters66 Oct 27, 2010

From one beach body coach to another----I love your Comment!!! I totally AGREEE!!!

• Bd
    bdarby Apr 03, 2014

I'm a beachbody coach, too and absolutely love the products. Their service is ### and there are definitely hidden fees. I'm embarrassed to admit I'm actively participating in this pyramid scam, but the products do work. It's a great idea but they really need to get their act together in customer service and billing. It's not that these people are "haters" they've been charged for items they did not order or have been strung along by someone in a call center in a third-world country. It comes down to poor customer service- the most important element of running a successful business. And it is a COMPLETE joke that these customer service reps are literally copying and pasting scripted responses to these complaint and "[email protected]" is a "personal" email address that only one rep sees, yet different reps are posting that same email address on different complaint threads. HAHA, really?! You both obviously had a taste of the Kool-Aid..

P90X International fraudulent Charges

First of all, pay attention to your billing and what you are buying. Nothing is what it seems with this company. 39.95 x 3 on top of shipping and handling and sales tax. = first payment of approx 80 bucks as well as 2 installments of approx 44 bucks. Not exactly 3 payments of 39.95. Also sneaking in trial periods of on-line membership and some vitamins. Trial means its free now but you will be charged eventually. Pay attention!!! This means you will be charged approx 35 / month for the on-line club membership and approx 60 something every two months for the supplement. Pay Attention!!! you can call and cancel... 2nd of all... coincidentally the same day I was to be charged for my 2nd installment I had several fraudulent charges attempted on my credit card. One did make it through and my bank suspected fraud and put a hold on the card and denied all charges. Thank fully they are refunding the charge that made it through. I called p90x and they claim to have no knowledge of this attempt nor do they sell personal information. However, I find it very coincidental, as well as knowing on a personal note that this was a brand new account and the credit card was not used for any purchases other than the purchase of the p90x package. I am 100% confident that the two are connected. either through dishonest employees or unsecure lines on behalf of p90X. My charge was 88 and some change in Euro which amounted to 114 and some change in the us dollar plus a 3 and some change dollars in conversion fee. Totaling 119 and some change from some service station over seas under the name petro something. doesn't matter couldn't google them or find anything period. I could not understand the name of the other accounts that attempted charges I just know it was an on line company barrens.com or something similar...be careful. luckily i pay close attention and i have a great bank that looks out for me. best of luck

fraud / unauthorized charges

Ordered P90X program from t.v. infomercial and was informed I was allowed 30 days free trial membership as a...

unauthorized charge to cking acct

I found an unauthorized charged for the px90 - i never signed up for the 30 day offer that i recived in the mail that came along with thier dvd set just one month shy of a year ago - today I saw i was charged near the first of the year 38.87 bogusly and supposedly in 3 business days it will be put back Below is the conversation --- lets wait the 3 days and see if turns out bad like everyone elses complaints ... : Hi, my name is Lance Armstrong. How may I help you?
lacey eaton: your company has put an unauthorized charge on my checkiing account
: Oh! I am sorry to know this. I can check this charge for you.
: How are you doing today Lacey?
lacey eaton: pretty awful after reading my statement from my bank
: I am sorry for the unexpected charge.
: Can you please verify the following information so I may locate your account?

-Billing Name (first and last)
-Billing Address
-City, State, & Zip code
-Email address.
lacey eaton: lacey eaton
lacey eaton: -------------------------------
lacey eaton: ---------------------------
lacey eaton: -----------------------------------
lacey eaton: or --------------------------
: Thank you for the details. I have your account here. The email address we have here is [protected]@aol.com
: I see that you have placed an order on 02/27/2009 for Power 90 X DVD kit and you were offered a 30 days of free trail for Team Beach Body club membership.
lacey eaton: i havent used even the free trial
: Oh! I see. I can cancel your future enrollment.
: Through the Team Beachbody Club, you get all these great benefits:

-Personalized meal plan and healthy recipes
-Live access to fitness and diet experts
-A Personal Coach
-Exclusive Member Discounts
-Live chats with celebrity fitness trainers
-Personal profile with body transformation tracker
-Beachbody email account
-Fitness tips and articles.
lacey eaton: i dont care
lacey eaton: i want my unauthorized 38.87
: ########## is the confirmation number for the cancellation and the refund of $38.87.
lacey eaton: how soon will this take place?
: In 24 hours the refund would be done from our end and it would take 3 more business days to reflect in your account.
: I think you'll also be interested in the Peak Results & Recovery Formula.

Taking the Peak Results & Recovery Formula right after completing your workout not only delivers the nutrients essential for recovery today, but also sets the stage for a more energized and improved workout tomorrow!

: Would you like to try Recovery formula?
lacey eaton: heck no
: Anything else you would like me to do for you? Are you satisfied with the customer service you have received today?
lacey eaton: what dont you understand
lacey eaton: no
: Are you satisfied with the customer service you have received today?
lacey eaton: ask me in 3 business days
: The refund would be done.
: I am sure you would be satisfied once you see money in your account.
: Anything else you want from me>?
lacey eaton: I certainly hope so
: Anything else?
lacey eaton: after i want my money back you dont go pushing your product to me once again
lacey eaton: thats just dumb
lacey eaton: they probably make you do it anyway
: Anything else you would like to be assisted with?
lacey eaton: i a sure
lacey eaton: no
: Please visit us again at www.beachbody.com. For further questions, you can reach us at the following link:

Thank you again and best of luck reaching your fitness goals!
: Bye.
Lance Armstrong has disconnected.

charging my credit card for things I never ordered/don't own

Beachbody is a total rip off and a bunch of thieves. I ordered a set of dvds from them in June that I...

do not order this scam

They didn't send me a bill just sent me to collections. Canceled the pills and still get billed. Takes forever to get money back. This is the biggest scam I have ever got sucked into. Take my advice try to loose the wait some other way becasue these guys will drain you of a lot of money. I learned the hard way.The pills are as large as a horse and taste like ***. They don't curb your appetite and to have to take 6-8 a day forget it. I have 5 bottles to get rid of.

unauthorized charges

In May 2008 I ordered the 10 minute trainer and tried the vitamins. I cancelled the vitamins yet on April 20 and July 20, 2009 (!) they charged my card $38.87 - they said for use of their online program. I have never set up an account or logged on to any of their websites and by God, I want my $80 back!

Account #[protected] History

Member Number: Password:

Tammy Combs
[protected]@tmo.blackberry.net

UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES

MY NAME IS MADELENE JIMENEZ; I CANCELED MY ORDER WITH THIS COMPANY BACK IN DECEMBER OF 2008. WITHIN 24HOURS...

follow up to refund request

I contacted [protected]@beachbody.com...and live chat...live chat said there was NO record of my return...when I gave him all the shipping info...and the time and name of the BB employee that signed...it all magically appeared...I was promised my return would be in my account by end of the week. Messageboards also responded timely...and stated the same...

I did receive a Partial refund but the full amount promised.

As per my previous email...I was guaranteed a full refund including postage costs! I only received $63.44 of that...I was promised $77.17 plus return shipping $ $7.17 since I did cancel on the same day...but they told me to call the next day Monday to cancel since my order would NOT ship for days.

This was approved by a supervisor...and verified twice prior to me shipping the product back that was received March 31!!

I have sent another inquiry to messageboards...but not gotten any response as of yet...

carging my credit card

Why is your company still charging my credit card for product that I didn't order or buy? I never received...

wheres my refund

To: [protected]@beachbody.comI called in an order...then called back hours later to cancel. I was told I could cancel, but had to call Monday...and would be okay...since it hadn't shipped and wouldn't ship for days. I called first thinking Monday..and was told it already shipped out.

A supervisor authorized the shipping, and all of the $77.17 since I was given the information above. I verified this, and included a copy of the return shipment fees. I was also told that it would only take 3-4 business days to have the refund processed and back in my account. It's now been 2 weeks..and still no refunds.

This was returned and signed for by "Harris" March 31, 2009 at 10:32 AM.

Since that was 2 weeks ago...I would expect the return to have been processed and in my account.

• Hw
    hwilliams May 24, 2009

I am having the same problem, I sent my return receipt back - because they signed me up and were charging me for all sorts of things I DID NOT order, like vitamins and crap. I returned my whole system UNOPENED within 30 days of receipt, and they credited my account 80 bucks out of 250? FRAUD - DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING from this company, they are liars and frauds.

hip hop abs

****I needed to edit my original complaing because I had a typo**** The original price of the DVDs totaled $79.98 and the infomercial said 50% off the original price. So the new total would have been $39.95 plus shipping and handling******

I was up early on a Saturday and there was an infomercial on t.v (channel 110 which is Food Network (DISH t.v.)@ 5:30 am. The ad specifically mentioned that the price for this was 50% off the original price which was $39.95 plus shipping and handling if you call within the next 8 minutes (This included a total of 7 DVDs + the additional weight loss pamphlets). I called the number they provided on t.v. [protected] and talked to Sandra. Sandra said that on their computer systems she only saw that they were offering 2 CDs for the price of $79.98. A total of 2 payments of $39.95 plus shipping and handling. She said that she sent an email to someone to see if she could use something else since another customer had just called on the same thing. Sandra then got a response back and mentioned that she can only offer me the two DVDs at $79.98. I asked her, "Why would I as the consumer pay double than what was advertised for half of the price." She told me that I can call customer service between the hours of 10AM and 6PM EST on Saturday. I asked for a supervisor and she told me that one was not available. I asked her if she was the only person working in that whole building and she said no so i requested to speak to a supervisor or someone else and she said that no one is available but that when customer service opens, i can call them and speak with them to voice my complaints. I told her that this is false advertising. At the beginning of the call, she said that the call was being recorded. We'll see. This company online does not even have an address. They only have the option to call in. I am sure with all the scams that i have been reading and hearing about, they would not want to put their physical address. I think this is rediculous that a company has to run a scam to make money. With the economic situation the way it is, consumers do not have time to be worrying about scams especially when it comes to paying for money that has to do with improving their health.

dwinters66 Oct 27, 2010

Sorry to hear about your problem with Beach Body.. dated back in 2008...

I myself Love this company.. I have signed up this year and I can get products for 25% off..

It's not a scam... Beach Body has over 50, 000 Independent Coaches..

Oh Sign up and the company waives the start up fee..

[Resolved] Do Not Do Business with them

This company is horrible to do business with and I belive are corrupt. Dont order any supliments or vitamins from them as they (without your consent) will keep shipping them to you on a regulary basis and charge your credit card you gave them. Even if you can get through to their customer service to try and cancel this (which you shouldnt have to do in the first place!) they will continue to charge your credit card fees under a name called Product Partners LLC. I have been on the phone and most of the time on hold with them many times trying to get them to cancel these false charges and they say it wont happen again but it does. They are mischevious and corrupt and should be investigated by BBB and State of California which I will file a formal complaint against them. The customer service rep will even tell you to call their Corp office number to get your issue resolved - how corrupt is that???? They are practically telling you they cant do anything you have to talk to someone who is in charge at Corp to get a serious issue resolved that should have never happend in the first place!!! WOW.

• Resolution Statement

resolved billing issue and finally contacted me after many messages only after this public complaint.

Beachbody Messageboards Dec 24, 2008

Hello Brian,

Can you please email me at your earliest convenience. I work for Beachbody and handle issues which can not be resolved via customer service. I am here to help. Please email me at [email protected], my name is Pierre.

I understand you have strong feelings against us, but I assure you we are honest and will help you get your issue resolved.

I have helped many customers all over the internet with a 100% success rate so please do not hesitate to email me. Thank you.

Anyone else reading this please contact me as well if you need assistance.

Pierre

• Ly
    Lynda S Smith Mar 12, 2015

I which I had seen these review before I got started- just received the product but needed some clarification first spent 3hrs waiting for customer service to pick up which they never did 3 calls two numbers put on hold hung up after an hour. Then went to chat to get my questions answered but when I asked for a contract to file a complaint I did not get a response. Now I am really concerned about stopping the future deliveries an potential charge issues. It's to bad because the product it self I have heard good things- the Shakeology. Did you get your issues resolved by Peirr

Credit Card Charges

First of all, I love the DVD and the additional equipment that I received, but I was shocked when I checked...

this company is a joke

That company is a joke. I have made numerous attempts to dispute a charge that the company made for a product I never received. I had no choice but to dispute the charge to my credit card company and ask them to change the number.

I purchased ProActiv when it was first advertised on television so I had no reason to suspect that I would be ripped off and my credit card charged.

So, when is the government going to start monitoring these companies. Are consumers going to be taken advantage, at least I can say that I learned my lessons. Never buy anything from a commercial that lasts longer than 40 seconds or the internet. Not worth the grief and frustration.

• Wh
    what r u talking about? Jan 05, 2010

There must be a big problem because your post says beachbody and the company is a joke but you say you bought proactive? Beachbody never sold proactive... So the problem here is you purchased a product that a company never sold...

• Me
    Me777 Jan 21, 2012

No the person meant that they had purchased a product previously in the same manner w/ no issues. However, they tried to get a refund that never came etc... I can see how you would misunderstand that too though, I did too at first! I'm looking into this and always want to know the good and the bad before...

terrible company

Beach Body is a horribly dishonest company. The people you talk to on the phone are in India and either do...

Fraudulent business practices

Team Beach Body keeps charging your account. Even after contesting their charges and contacting them...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices