Beachbody / this company is a joke

That company is a joke. I have made numerous attempts to dispute a charge that the company made for a product I never received. I had no choice but to dispute the charge to my credit card company and ask them to change the number.

I purchased ProActiv when it was first advertised on television so I had no reason to suspect that I would be ripped off and my credit card charged.

So, when is the government going to start monitoring these companies. Are consumers going to be taken advantage, at least I can say that I learned my lessons. Never buy anything from a commercial that lasts longer than 40 seconds or the internet. Not worth the grief and frustration.

Va

Comments

• Wh
      5th of Jan, 2010

There must be a big problem because your post says beachbody and the company is a joke but you say you bought proactive? Beachbody never sold proactive... So the problem here is you purchased a product that a company never sold...

• Me
      21st of Jan, 2012

No the person meant that they had purchased a product previously in the same manner w/ no issues. However, they tried to get a refund that never came etc... I can see how you would misunderstand that too though, I did too at first! I'm looking into this and always want to know the good and the bad before...