[Resolved] Beach Body / Product Partners LLC / Do Not Do Business with them

CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-240-1068

This company is horrible to do business with and I belive are corrupt. Dont order any supliments or vitamins from them as they (without your consent) will keep shipping them to you on a regulary basis and charge your credit card you gave them. Even if you can get through to their customer service to try and cancel this (which you shouldnt have to do in the first place!) they will continue to charge your credit card fees under a name called Product Partners LLC. I have been on the phone and most of the time on hold with them many times trying to get them to cancel these false charges and they say it wont happen again but it does. They are mischevious and corrupt and should be investigated by BBB and State of California which I will file a formal complaint against them. The customer service rep will even tell you to call their Corp office number to get your issue resolved - how corrupt is that???? They are practically telling you they cant do anything you have to talk to someone who is in charge at Corp to get a serious issue resolved that should have never happend in the first place!!! WOW.

• Resolution statement

resolved billing issue and finally contacted me after many messages only after this public complaint.

Comments

• Be
      24th of Dec, 2008

Hello Brian,

Can you please email me at your earliest convenience. I work for Beachbody and handle issues which can not be resolved via customer service. I am here to help. Please email me at [protected]@beachbody.com, my name is Pierre.

I understand you have strong feelings against us, but I assure you we are honest and will help you get your issue resolved.

I have helped many customers all over the internet with a 100% success rate so please do not hesitate to email me. Thank you.

Anyone else reading this please contact me as well if you need assistance.

Pierre

• Ly
      12th of Mar, 2015

I which I had seen these review before I got started- just received the product but needed some clarification first spent 3hrs waiting for customer service to pick up which they never did 3 calls two numbers put on hold hung up after an hour. Then went to chat to get my questions answered but when I asked for a contract to file a complaint I did not get a response. Now I am really concerned about stopping the future deliveries an potential charge issues. It's to bad because the product it self I have heard good things- the Shakeology. Did you get your issues resolved by Peirr