Having problems with Body Spartan?

6366 Commerce Blvd., #142 Rohnert Park
Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Body Spartan.

Complaints & Reviews

Body Spartant-volve mass gainer & xiphos pump / product not received plus double billing.

I submitted an order on August 22, 2018 (order #316976) and have not received the product even though it states shipping typically takes 3-5 days. On top of that I was double billed on my credit card ($180.69 x 2 for a total of $361.38). I checked my account With Body Spartan and it shows no orders. I sent an email and have not received a reply ( even though they state a response should be expected within 24 hours).

Body Spartan Tyler Reks Genesis — Body spartan scam is just beachbody

I bought the Body Spartan program and the Tyler Reks Genesis book and found out that it is just a mixed up...

Cotati