Bata India Limited - Bata Shoes / Unsatisfactory service

1 India Review updated:

I had purchased a pair of shoe a few months ago from your Ghatkopar West Branch, Mumbai. On trying at home, I found that the shoes are smaller by one size and immediately I went for exchange of the same. From the very day, I have been informed that the required size is not available in the shop and I that I may have to go for some other choice which is available in the shop. I was stunned to hear the reply and not only that whenever I go to find out whether the required size is available, I get the same response every time. And, whenever I visited, I notice that they take the inventory of the stock instead of attending to the customer. Now that I have no option except to approach to the Consumer Grievances Redressal Forum.

Comments

• Pa
      10th of Jun, 2009

To
    The Managing Director
    Bata India
    R|sir

I am a student of Rajkumar College Raipur (C.G) studing in class 7th . I had purchased a sport shoe from Chhindwara bata shop near government girls college in the month of April . I have used the shoe only for a month and i found that the soel of the shoe was damaged and also the inner soel.
    i wonder how bata shoes are not durable . Please see that the name of your reputed company should not spoil . If you canhelp me please help in replacing the shoe

Thanking you