Having problems with Adore Me?

Adore Me reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 21, 2012. The latest review Kids christmas tree was posted on Nov 16, 2021. The latest complaint VIP Membership Scam was resolved on Dec 10, 2013. Adore Me has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 61 reviews. Adore Me has resolved 2 complaints.

Adore Me Customer Service Contacts

16th Floor, 205 W 39th St.
New York, New York
Mon8:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Tue8:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Wed8:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Thu8:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Fri8:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Sat8:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Sun8:30 AM - 8:30 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Adore Me Customer Service. Initial Adore Me complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Adore Me above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Adore Me. Discuss the issues you have had with Adore Me and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Adore Me Complaints & Reviews

Adore MeKids christmas tree

I ordered the item on October 15th, it's not nearly November 15th. I have emailed twice
already to ask when my item will be dispatched as I want it for December. I have heard nothing back from customer service and my item is still showing as not shipped. I'm getting really annoyed as it was a fair bit of money for this item and I've since seen it elsewhere cheaper. I just want my item.

Respond

Adore MeCharged me twice and kept the item

I used a voucher for a item that was lost in shipping. After receiving the replacement item, I returned it because it did not fit. A month after the item was returned, I receive and email stating, "the item we received is dirty/damaged as a result your coupon was canceled and you were charged a penalty fee of $20 and you were charged restocking fee of $5.95 and you were given a refund of $0"

I not only did not receive a refund, they charged me and extra $25.95. So I not only paid for the item, returned the item and still paid $ 25.95 more to return it, and they kept the bra that didn't fit. This is absolutely ridiculous because they literally charged me twice and kept the item.

Respond

Adore MeDebit without permission!!!

I purchased two items from this company and last Saturday, 3/8/21, discovered they had debited my account 39.99 without my permission :( If I have been entered into some kind of arrangement it is without my knowledge and consent :( I attempted to call and there is no option for speaking with a person live. I sent an email demanding I hear from someone LIVE in 24 hours or I would report them. This is the first step in that process.

Adore MeIts been 27 days since I ordered and no box is delivered

I was charged $20 on may 4. Its may 31 and the box is still not here. The website says it takes 5-10 days to receive it. Customer service didnt reply, even thou it says they reply within 24 hours.

Im going out of state, nobody can receive it and send it back. Im gonna be charged who know how much. I dont want this box anymore. Do I have to block my card and then hide from debt collectors or something???

Adore MeReturn/exchange service

I received the package and took the set out and looked at it then put it right back in the original packaging until I had the return label printed. Then I transferred the items from the original packaging into the different box and sealed it up to return it.
          Then I get an email a week later saying it was "dirty/damaged" and I was charged $20.
          I flipped out in an email accusing them of fraudulently charging my card and they agreed to refund me as a "one-time courtesy" but it's not a courtesy when the charge is fraudulent to begin with! I know this has happened to other people as well.

Respond

Adore Meneed refund for opening an account unintentionally

Good afternoon,

Months earlier, I allowed my daughter to use my Visa card to buy an underwear set from Adore Me. She inadvertently opened an account and for months $40.00 had been coming out of my account. When it was discovered, I e-mailed an e-mail address I found online because it was difficult to find a phone number for customer service. I got no response. Today I called customer service and spoke to "Honey". The Visa card I had at the time is no longer in use. Honey stated that the money would be returned to my bank and when I asked her how, when you do not have any bank information for me, she said that the bank who issued the card would be able to resolve this and get the money back to me. (?) I certainly was not going to give any new card info. to her. I asked for a simple check for what was on the account. She said that no one could do that. I asked for a supervisor and she said they had no supervisors. I'm now getting pissed off! My daughter is a juvenile and she apparently just clicked at the keyboard until the screen said what she wanted. I get that, but still, I need a refund, ASAP!

Adore Meponzi scheme

All reviews Footwear and Clothing Adore Me 378
              Adore Me - Ponzi Scheme

Update review
              You are the author of this review.

1 minute ago
              NOT RESOLVED
              1.0
              Details
              0 comments
              Order #[protected].

placed order on 9/1/2018 and still have not received my order "customer service" is veerrry evasive as to what happened to my order and they wont let you speak to anyone who can assist you with any information. I sent an email, thinking maybe, i could get some sort of resolution and all I got was a $10.00 store credit (really?).

If I havent received my order in 20+ days and counting, what makes you think I want your lousy $10 after i have already spent $139.85 of my hard earned dollars! So, after days of generic emails, a letter to the BBB, and lies from an outsourced "customer service" line, I finally requested a full refund. They gave me a (and I quote) a "one-time courtesy" refund of $69.93 for the "hassle" as they called it.

My first time ordering from this company and will be my last! I will gladly tell anyone who will listen, DO NOT SUPPORT THIS POZI !

Adore Me — fraudulent charges, unauthorized access to the account

My wife set up an Adore Me account two years ago. She tried to cancel it several times. Two weeks ago, I...

Adore Mecustomer svc and non moral practices

They lie, the debt refund, the sign you up for vip with out your notice, they literally do not do anything they advertise. I've ordered several things and had issues with all. They always blame the customer and never ever refund. Just give you a credit when you don't want to order ever again. Worst customer service ever. I can go on and on, but it would still not justify how bad they are.

Adore Mepoor customer service

I called [protected] on April 1st, 2018 at 10:07AM and spoke with Claire #6569239. She spoke over me, interrupted, was rude and did not provide me with any solutions.

I just moved and when I got my order confirmation email, I realized that I hadn't updated my address. I called to get HELP in canceling the order, having the address updated, etc. I still don't know what to do and I am really frustrated.

Adore Methis company scams you

I have reviewed this sham of a company once already. DO NOT ORDER from them! After many emails and complaints back in February they gave "credit" on items they couldn't fulfill. Now out of the blue there is a new charge on my card for a "March Box" which i definitely didn't order or approve the charges. Be careful shoppers they don't play be the standard rules of business. And i just read that they settled a case with Federal Trade Commission and The city of New York. I'm the IT Director for my company and we do sell online also and in my 22 years I have NEVER ran across such a poor example of a business.

I have been emailing for 3 days telling them to cancel my membership and refund the last forced sale. No response what so ever. Here is a link the the Federal Trade Commission law suit the settle a few months ago...

Adore Me — vip membership

I initially ordered a bra and panty set at an introductory price of 19.95.i did receive it however I didn't...

Adore Meorder not shipped

I placed an order 3/3/18 and it's still processing!! I called 5 times and I was on hold for about 10 minutes and then my call would get disconnected. I finally got through to a real person (Bianca TU38) who was very rude. I found out I could not get a refund because it's been more than 20min since I placed my order and there is nothing they can do. She also let me know they have no idea when it will get resolved and then she HUNG UP ON ME!! I needed it for this weeknd away with my husband, I placed my order with plenty of time! I've noticed other complaints that receive the same automated email. I am very disappointed and angry that a company is so unprofessional and unhelpful, they are very quick to take money from your account but when it comes to them sending you what you bought they are no where to be found and it's nearly impossible to get ahold of someone. Will be canceling VIP membership when they get their [censor] together and send me what I paid for.

Adore Meprocessing

I ordered my products 3 weeks ago. I have emailed them over and over- only to be told there are problems in the warehouse (I have to email at least three times to get a response). I still have no clue when I'm going to get my order- and receive the same basic email back- we are sorry, there is a problem in the warehouse, and we have no clue when your order will be processed, let alone shipped. Wow- great service here folks. Meanwhile- I am getting several email promotions from them promising for orders that are placed today to be shipped in 24 hours! What a crock. I've attached an example of one of their emails to me.

processing
                        processing

Adore MeTerrible service!

Will I wait forever? I ordered several items for my wife 4 weeks ago and it's still under process. So many times I tried to contact their customer service, but everything was useless. They don't know what happened, they don't control their own processes. And it's very unprofessional. Next time I will find a different website for ordering things like that and will never recommend Adore Me to anyone at all.

Adore Mepaying for their mistake

I ordered a bra and panties set and an extra pair of panties after my first month went them went just fine. I ended up going on and placing another order two weeks later for pj's even though I still hadn't received my first order of the month. Eventually both orders came on the same day a little over a week later. The pj order was fine. However, the order that was supposed to be a bra and two panties from the beginning of the month was really two bra and panty sets that were not only not the same set that I ordered with an extra set added in by mistake instead of just the panties each piece was also the wrong size so I couldn't just keep them and avoid the trouble. I messaged the company and was told how to do the return (which doesn't work because the extra panties can't be returned and you have to pick the proper order to return even though I did not receive those items, must pick a reason why doing the return but company error is not an option) and because they have no return policy for company error and only the customer can mess up I have to pay a restocking fee for each set that was sent to me even though I didn't order them. So not only did I spend $49 for nothing because it has yet to be refunded (except for the cost of the extra panties that I can't return that money instead of being returned to me was given as store credit) I also have to pay money for the two sets to be "restocked" even though I didn't even touch them. I have done all the work and paid for the items to be sent back. Now I get to wait until they are received when I get to pay more money and then try to get my money back minus the amount I paid for the panties that can't be returned; especially because I can't return something I don't have. Except for in adore me land that is. So now I just wait to get only about half of my money back and I have to get the company to delete my debit card and cancel my membership. Because there is no way I'm going to continue shopping with them especially because I can't afford for them to screw up again.

Respond

Adore Memy order was never shipped

It's simply ridiculous. Why advertise your website promising a fast shipping if you can't do it?
                              I ordered several bras 3 weeks ago and they haven't shipped yet. Moreover, according to their customer care, the items are not back ordered, they were in stock at the moment of ordering. In general, everything is fine. I don't understand the reason for the delay.
                              The representatives have no idea either, but they keep promising that the item will be shipped soon. It's really strange and funny.

Adoreme — unsafe

Their website is unsafe. Somebody has hacked my profile and made several orders 230 dollars worth. When I...

Adore Methey screwed me again

I previously had a VIP membership with Adore Me and more than once had problems with my items arriving on time. I decided to give them another try and on my first set was promised 3-5 day delivery. It's been 10 days and I called the company, they told me I'd have to wait another 5!! When I asked to speak to their supervisor he tried to blame me saying I must've not read the fine print stating that what they promise is nowhere near accurate. This is ridiculous. I will never be ordering again!

they screwed me again

Adore MeNever shop here

My order never arrived. Where is it, guys? Your website claims that the estimated time of delivery is about 20-25 business days. It's been much more. I have been waiting for two months. Talked to your representatives, they say my order is somewhere being stuck in customs and they advised me to wait for more. Very well. Even though your policies say a little different.
                                  If you live outside the US, you should choose other places for shopping online. This one is not reliable.