Barclay Card / Cheating customers & not providing correct information
I am using a barclay card for Rs.1500/- next month i received bill for that. I drop the cheque in the dropbox for full amount, after few day i received call from collecting agent and asking for payment, i immediately call service center inform everything and ask for complaint no. They told complaint is registered but there is no reference no. in the meantime collection agent come and collect Rs.150/- for minimum amount, next month i received a bill for late fee & interest for Rs.625/-, i am using Rs 1500, i am pay extra amount of Rs. 775/-.
Now i decide to cancel the service, so i write a cancellation letter to the bank along with cheque (full amount), and like to send it through register post for proof, at the time i found there is no full postal address mentioned in the bill, they provide only PO box. no., i called service center they told there is no separate address u send only to PO box address.
There is no proof for sending payment. They are very professional to cheat there customer.
More Barclay Card Complaints & Reviews
- Barclays Bank Draft - Draft is original or not and send this name or not 
- Barclays Bank - Unfair practice for balance transfer 
- Barclay Card Us - Apple's unholy alliance 
- Juniper Bank - Do not do business with these bank! 
- Juniper Bank - Fraud and scam 
- Barclays Bank - harassment calls from barclays bank
- Barclays Bank - apple credit card
- Barclays Bank - account closed 24%
- Barclays Bank - swift transmission
- Barclays Bank - current accounts