Bank Of America / increased finance charges
Received letter stating the Bank of America was doubling my interest rate. Never been late on a payment. Always paid at least double what they required as a minimum payment. Have complained to them several times since I received letter...one explanation was I had not paid my balance down to at least half of what I owed, although that was never told to me. Another explanation was my debt to income ration, however, I have never missed a payment and always doubled what they asked for. Said they could not review or reconsider my request for a lower interest rate for 6 months.
I hope we are charging them extremely high interest on the bailout money our government has given them!!!
Will never use Bank of America Visa card again EVER!
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank of America - bank causing high overdrawn account & unnecessary fees
- Bank Of America Corporation - fraud department
- Bank Of America Corporation - credit card
- Bank Of America Corporation - rewards program
- Bank Of America Corporation - location