Bank Of America / lower credit limit
I had been having constant problems with BOA since they bought MBNA, I had an auto pay scheduled for a specific date of the month, they took my money out for a while, then they abruptly change my due date, but instead of them taking the money out on the new due date they decided to say I was late, charge me late fees and instantly increased my APR to 29.99%, since I have two other MBNA cards, they increased the APR on all of them and cut my credit line even though Ihad never been late on any bill in twenty five years.
They want me to get a second mortgage because of my credit card debt, I told them NO, two days after that they started cutting all my credit lines which now affect my credit score despite the fact that Iwas never late on any bill.
I love free enterprise but institutions like this are the reasons more people cry for Government Regulaions.They are a RIPOFF.
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America Corporation - customer service
- Bank Of America 3120 St. Paul St - improper service
- Bank Of America Corporation - unethical behavior
- Bank Of America Corporation - returns
- Bank Of America Corporation - unethical behaviour