Bank Of America / Fia Card Services / credit card company abuse

I am writing because I was abused and disrespected by FIA Card Services. I have a credit card with them which had a credit limit of $7, 000. I never have the card at anything more than $2, 000 owed at any given time. I make all payments in time and always 4 to 5 times the minimum amount. Last June they spiked my APR from 7.9% to 16.20%. I called to ask why and whether they could reconsider lowering my APR and credit analyst Eric Kayetano said NO. And not only that, he decreased our credit from $7, 000 to $2, 000 leaving us with an available credit of $180. Not only that, he also told us that he should close our account immediately and that we're lucky he didn't do it. I'm 67 years old and have never been so grossly disrespected by any company as they did today. Me and my whole family are appalled at this company's unfair and ABUSIVE practices.

Yvonne Guardiola
josevelazquezguardiola@hotmail.com

Comments

18th of Apr, 2011

A credit card customer of Bank of America is using my bank information to pay his credit card bill.
    I am not on the credit card and neither do I use this card and when I call Bank of America to tell them and to request that
    my banking information be removed, they are extremely rude and hang up on me. I have called them three times and they will not talk to me but they will take my money when they card is not mine and neither are the expenditures.
    My bank account is now overdrawn and they still will not remove my account information. I am not even in the country and how can I make a deposit.
    I have been very worried and they were so rude that even I can't even sleep.