Bank Of America / can't access my online account

1 Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:

I tried to access my online account today, Nov.27, 2010 with Bank of America using my online ID and Password and Bank of America informed me that my password was invalid. This is impossible. I've always used this password. What they've done is stolen close to $14, 000.00 of my money as well as my social security direct deposit. It seems that I will have to spend money to go to the USA, Dallas, Texas to reslove this Problem. The Bank of America is a legal ripoff of our money and no one can help!
Charles Moore32

Or

Comments

• Or
      25th of Nov, 2010

For the last three weeks to a month I haven't been able to access my online account with Bank of America and they haven't given me a reason for doing so. I receive my social security direct deposit this way, so this means that I can't use my money from social security for bills and everday living expenses. This is serious. Can a bank do this? I don't live in the US and the only way I can do banking is through online banking!
    Thank you, Charles S Moore from Moldova

• Kh
      27th of Nov, 2010

Ever think the website could be down for maintenance? Calm down!

• Da
      27th of Nov, 2010

1) you are an idiot
    2) if you have any hopes of getting your money back you should complain with Wester Union instead of sending emails to their junk email (or you seriously believe that they are reading those)
    3) did i mention you are an idiot?? if any deal seems too good to be true, chances are it is... do your homework before purchasing anything online, iphones cost $600 retail with no contract, so $400 is way too good...

• Or
      29th of Nov, 2010

It seems that all these people have such EASY solutions. In the first place, I don't live in the USA.Some of you people need to learn to read English before making comments. The complaint reads: I WILL HAVE TO SPEND MONEY TO GO TO THE USA. Please tell me where I can find a Bank of America office in the country of Moldova and I will go there. Big joke isn't it?