Bank Of America / unauthorized transfer of funds

We have an acct with our names & our childrens names. My daughter has her own acct at this bank. Due to an internet loan scam her acct went in the negative. She called cooperate and they agree it is a scam but won't freeze the acct so her acct gets accessed and more overdraft charges occur. They took money from my acct to the tune f $396 without authorization and put it in her acct. They wouldn't let me take her name off my acct unless everyone was there to sign a stupid signature card. So they have the opportunity to keep taking my money. This is a way to rip poor folks off. My daughter can't keep up. Let's face it , a $7 an hour job is only $200 a week. It would be a struggle under normal circumstances but absolutely impossible under these rip off conditions.

Comments

• El
      23rd of May, 2008

we have HAD the same problem, and called bank of america-----emailed---and writteen---keep a note of when you conversate with a rep---my BEST suggestion i have found helpful...go to the bank--talk with WHOEVER is in charge---take a tape recorder in with---yes it is extreme---face to face talks is best so you CAN SAY you spoke with someone---and camera's don't lie either. i have two accts with overdrafts and was threatened to be close when i agreed--because that would stop overdrafts---well...they mailed me a letter saying they would take courtesy withdrawals from good accts to the bad ones...talk to the one in charge and i ain't just talking about GOD--he gives us common knowledge as well...don't give them anymore $$$$$$don't put anymore into that account-------openup another one b4 that one is closed...if you are innocent----and they tell you they KNOW you are do your part----they continue to make money off of you even when they know you R NOT GUILTY!!!the devil is a liar---everywhere u go crooks---what happened 2 customer is always right----HAHA!!!