Bank Of America / unauthorized transfer of funds
We have an acct with our names & our childrens names. My daughter has her own acct at this bank. Due to an internet loan scam her acct went in the negative. She called cooperate and they agree it is a scam but won't freeze the acct so her acct gets accessed and more overdraft charges occur. They took money from my acct to the tune f $396 without authorization and put it in her acct. They wouldn't let me take her name off my acct unless everyone was there to sign a stupid signature card. So they have the opportunity to keep taking my money. This is a way to rip poor folks off. My daughter can't keep up. Let's face it , a $7 an hour job is only $200 a week. It would be a struggle under normal circumstances but absolutely impossible under these rip off conditions.
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - Privacy Assist Plan - abusive customer service rep 
- Bank Of America Corporation - The bank closed my account for no reason and retained my money!!!!
- Bank Of America Corporation - payment not received and negative charges applied
- Bank Of America Corporation - the racist comments the bakers in delano california
- Bank Of America Corporation - customer service
- Bank Of America Corporation - customer service dept