Bank Of America, Bentley Travel, Five Points Travel, Dream Vacations International — scam
This is the group defrauding people:
Bentley Travel, Five Points Travel, Dreamworks Vacations International, and Dream Vacations International present the travel club service which has been sued by NJ state Attorney General for fraud.
Bank of America is the financial partner of this fraud. They allow these companies to open new credit card accounts from their victims and then refuse to refund the money.
Band of America even threatens the victims with the negative credit report, if they decide not to pay the membership fee, which has been proved that is worth nothing.
If you are a victim of this fraud, please do file your complaint against Bank of America with New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs.
More Bank Of America, Bentley Travel, Five Points Travel, Dream Vacations International Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - closed my account for no reason 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - bad customer service 
- Bank Of America - dishonest refinance good faith estimate
- Bank Of America Corporation - credit card
- Bank Of America/fia Card Services - not honoring written agreement 
- Countrywide Cleaners - Damaged clothing