Avis / rude, unprofessional customer service

1 3716 West W T Harris Boulevard Charlotte, NC 28269Charlotte, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 704-599-6432

Never use them. I wasted 2.5 hours of trying to call their local branch to see if they could pick me up (The reps on the 1-800 number offered me this service and confirmed it through the numerous customer service reps I spoke with). Since no one at the local branch could pick up a single phone call over the 2.5 hours, I spent the rest of my time calling the 1-800 Avis reps to try and attempt to even CONTACT that local branch to just verify the "pick up service".

I finally was transferred by a secret number that only the customer service rep knew and I spoke with someone who treated me like garbage. He was massively unprofessional and after being fed-up with his terrible attitude and they way he spoke to me I told him to cancel my reservation.

His response, "Sure, whatever -click-" and hung up on me. Apparently my money was not good with them, or they just didn't feel like doing any work that day.

I lost a day of work running around and playing their game with these unprofessional idiots, don't get suckered like I did.

Don't ever waste your time or give these people a single penny of your hard-earned money, they'll just treat you terribly. Let them starve this branch out and die and maybe they'll get the message and replace their staff.

Don't deal with the local rep: Mohammed Mustafa (this guy was a grade A jerk)

3716 West W T Harris Boulevard
Charlotte, NC 28269

You're better off having a rabid dog eat your leg off than deal with them... that whole experience would leave you with a much better taste in your mouth rather than doing business with Avis in Charlotte, NC...

Ju
May 2, 2013

Comments

• Bc
      20th of Jun, 2013

I disagree w/ the comment. I've been renting cars from this location for over 4 years now for both business and pleasure. I've always been treated hospitably and the staff is always courteous. I used to rent from Enterprise down the road terrible service/cars. (ERAC never had a car for me. Always over booked!) However, Mustafa and his staff have always gone the extra mile for me! :) Once, a holiday weekend they were tight in cars. Mustafa and another employee went across town to get me another car from another location. They were kind enough to bring me the car in order to avoid any inconvenience to me. In addition, I've referred fellow co-workers and family. It is a family friendly staff and they offer great deals. Avis ONLY place I rent a car!