Avis Rent A Car System / Avis Budget Group / unreasonable charge - car rental
Avis Rental Agreement Number: U287467121 refers.
My family and I rented a car from Avis Rent A Car System (picked up on 26 June 2018 and returned on 29 June 2018) when we stayed in Los Angeles.
I received a letter from AVIS dated 2 July 2018 for a charge of $250.00 to my credit card for the cleaning service for smoke odor.
First of all, we returned the car on 29 June 2018 (not 28/6/2018 as mentioned on the letter).
Secondly, my family and I are all non-smokers (never smoked in our life) and definitely not the ones responsible for the smoke odor.
Finally, Avis' crew members did open, enter, check inside and outside, and ignite the engine of the car. They also did confirm to us that everything was in good condition before letting us go.
I couldn't believe I received such a letter charging me the cleaning service and am very disappointed in their customer service for not verifying the fact before charging the customer.
It is my fervent hope that I can get a refund of the charge.
Please contact me on +[protected] if you need me to clarify this or provide further any information.
More Avis Rent A Car System / Avis Budget Group Complaints & Reviews
- Avis Frankfurt Airport - avis frankfurt airport: unauthorized charges to credit card 
- Avis Car Rental France - improper charges
- Avis Car Rental - outrageous debit on car scratch 
- Avis - insurance fraud, hail damage 
- Avis Rent A Car System, Llc - because of poor customer service, I am now out an expensive pair of glasses! 
- Avis Rent A Car - over charge 
- Avis Budget Car Rental - unauthorized credit card charges/misrepresentation 
- Avis Rent A Car System / Avis Budget Group - shuttle pick up at laguardia airport nyc
- Avis Rent A Car - lost and found / complaints process
- Avis Car Rental - overcharging credit card