Menu
CB Vehicle Rental and Leasing Avis 1317 Canal Street, New Orleans, LA, 70112, US
Avis company logo
Avis
reviews & complaints
Avis company logo

Avis

1317 Canal Street, New Orleans, LA, 70112, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Working hours
ComplaintsBoard
N
3:52 pm EST

Avis - flat tire

I rented a from Panama City Beach car after barely missing a bus to New Orleans. As I was pulling out of the rental location I noticed the air was low on one of the tires. I returned to the location to have them inspect the vehicle. They filled up the tire and told me not to be concerned about it; I wish I hadn't listened. I had to stop no less than 6 times to fill the tire with air. I called, got a case number, and asked to be allowed to stop and have the tire patched. I received a phone call several minutes later letting me know that I could get the tire patched but that I had to make the return before noon that day (December 24th). I opted to fill the tire once more, fill the gas, and return it on time rather than patch the tire. When I returned the car full I was charged $200.00 for an extra day and for gas. I informed the lady I would be contesting those charges and she slammed the window shut (it was a drive through type window at the Canal Street location). I called and they informed me that those charges would be removed…they were not. I contested the charges, called to speak with a manager, was informed that my charges would be reduced, but that no manager was available. I will NEVER rent from them again.

Read full review of Avis