AVG Technologies

Posted: Aug 29, 2017 by

avg free

I downloaded your 'free' virus protection just to find my whole computer plagued with google. I have managed to keep this very fancy tracker off my computer for many years. I trusted your reviews and nowhere is there a mention that you would use these tactics to download an unwanted program onto my machine. I will not be using you again because of this affiliation with the biggest con on the internet. I decide which google app I want on my machine and gave you no right to download any other app except your 'free' anti-virus. Please let your customer decide and not allow google to piggy back into downloading onto unsuspecting users, that way your apps WILL be FREE. I will now have to back up my files remove the whole operating system and replace to ensure chrome has completely disappeared from my machine. This is how much your free AVG virus protection has cost me. You are owe me for the time this will take and I demand that you put no other through this obvious breach of trust in your virus protection. TAKE GOOGLE CHROME OFF YOUR DOWNLOAD NOW!
Complaint comments Comments (2)    Updated: Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Arts & Humanities

Comments

D  12th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
i want you DRI*AVG TECHNOLOGIES to quit charging for product i don't want.. thanks, joyce dyer
N  7th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
I have the free avg on my computer. when the computer became infected I purchased the avg for my computer. Why do I still get messages that say "avg pc tune up. your trial mode has expired? I made this purchase on Oct 1-2017.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree