AVG Technologies Logo

AVG Technologies

Having problems with AVG Technologies?

+1 844 259 8811 (USA & Canada)
+44 800 652 4940 (United Kingdom)
+61 281 034 937 (Australia)
+32 33 697 755 (Belgium)
+31 793 630 063 (Netherlands)
+351 938 344 498 (Portugal)
+62 216 385 0091 (Indonesia)
+966 14 163 522 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 65 659 910 (Singapore)
+27 861 746 3649 (South Africa)
+82 233 970 440 (South Korea)
+54 114 116 0539 (Argentina)
Pikrtova 1737/1a

Avda. Miguel de Cervantes, 37, 41400 Ecija, Spain

Switzerland
Münchensteinerstrasse 43, 4052 Basel, Switzerland

India
702, Supreme Chambers, Off Veera, Desai Road, Andheri (W), Mumbai 400 053, India

Indonesia
Jl. Hasyim Ashari № 125 B, Roxy, Mas Blok E2-4, 10150 Jakarta Pusat, Indonesia

Saudi Arabia
P.O. Box 14386, Gulf Commercial, Centre Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Singapore
№ 2, Jurong East Street 21, № 02-187, IMM Building, Singapore, 609601, Singapore

South Africa

P.O. Box 17706, South Zone, Jebel Ali, Free Zone, UAE, Dubai

Argentina
Paysandú 821 1 B, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Brazil
Av. Engenheiro Luis Carlos Berrini, 1681 – Cidade Moncoes, San Paulo – SP 04571-01, Brazil

Chile
Luis Thayer Ojeda 0180, Providencia, Santiago, Chile

Complaints & Reviews

false advertising

Wanted to purchase avg antivirus software online. The site listed the product for $34. When you get to the order form it tacks on an extra $10.95 increase for a cd. This is a 30% increase on the price of the product! There is no way to "uncheck" the cd from the order form. There is no way to contact any of them about this without first purchasing to the product. If I can't trust avg to sell me the product at the stated price, why in the world would I entrust my computer to their anti-virus product?

• He
    heckler Mar 04, 2010

Actually, this is not true... There is a big "x" sign next to the offer for CD, by pressing it you will remove it from the purchase. See here:

Also you can always try the free trial versions (30 days), which includes free customer support.

Check it and enjoy it.

Resolved bad customer service

I am writing with a complaint against AVG Technologies CY Limited. We purchased 1 year of Internet Security (AVG Anti-Virus Professional product) plus a backup CD on May 29, 2008. It was mailed to us by a third party, Digital River, Inc. out of Eden Prairie, MN. Over a month ago we started having problems with it. Our system told us we needed to do an AVG update and to make a long story short. We tried several, several times to do this but it would not update. Then we tried the trouble shooting, FAQ section to no avail. Then we tired to call to get help since we had purchased the item. We went through several phone numbers we had and found on line to different places which led to lots of fustration. NO one could help!! We finally called our computer person who works on our computers who is the one that told us about AVG and who has it on his computer and he tried to call and got no where! We are now using the "FREE" version instead of the paid version and hopefully it will work... I think that AVG needs to give us back the money we paid for the one year plus the backup CD which is a total of $65.94. PLUS WE HAD TO PAY OUT ANOTHER $80.00 FOR OUR COMPUTER PERSON. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND AVG TO ANYONE!!! NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND NO PHONE # TO REACH SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP!

• Ge
    geraldine cohan Apr 25, 2009

I wish to return the cd which I purchased REF#269224685.I looked at several sights regarding customer srvice and couldn't find the correct place to find this information including no phone #.
    [email protected] .net, thank you

geraldine cohan
    255 breezewood common
    east amherst, n.y. 14051

Sandra Germany Feb 28, 2011

I bought AVG back in December10. I keep getting notice that I need to buy it. I have the transation on my Wells Fargo credit card bill. Please tell someone in your office I already paid for this year. Please fix it.

will not uninstall no support

I installed the free version of avg anti virus. Have not been able to uninstall it since. Avg does not help...