AVG eCommerce CY Limited.unknown charges

G

I don't know what avg ecommerce cy limited is and I never ordered it. Payment came out of my paypal account $69.99.
Charge was on may 16 2017 transaction id 58m70908jm12531p
Merchant avg ecommerce cy limited
Global. [protected]@avg.com +44 [protected]
I am requesting an immediate refund to my paypal account. Apparently this happened a year ago and I missed seeing it.

Avg ecommerce cy limited preapproved payment
Loading transaction details for avg ecommerce cy limited preapproved payment
- negative $69.99
There is an open dispute associated with this transaction. Visit the resolution center to view status.

Paid with
Paypal balance

Return shipping refunds

Request return shipping refund

For more info see terms

Manage avg ecommerce cy limited payments

Transaction id

Sioux falls sd 57105
[protected] cell

• Be
    Betsy Broad Oct 11, 2019

I was billed$119.99 on Oct.11, 2019. I have no idea why or what this is. I am expecting a total refund to my pay pal account. Paypal is supposed to be secure! Betsy @ [email protected]

• Pa
    Paolo de Silvestro Mar 05, 2018

I don't know what avg ecommerce cy limited is and I never ordered it. Payment came out of my paypal account Euro70.99
    Charge was on February 26 2018 transaction : 8F89544SUR6645431
    Merchant avg ecommerce cy limited
    Global. [email protected]

• Vi
    Vicki Kraemer Jul 06, 2017

I have had the same thing happen and i dont know how to stop it or who did it. i have turned a complaint in to pay pal..

sandybart Jul 30, 2017

@Vicki Kraemer It has happened to me today. I am so mad. I don't even know how they got my money from paypal. I have not approve any of this