AT&T Webhosting / irrevirsable merge between att&yahoo
I had a yahoo account for over 10 years. In 2007 I subscribed with AT&T DSL high speed internet. When I was installing DSL, I responded yes to merge my yahoo. Now I found many issues with the merge. AT&T forces me to buy domain from their portal. I can't buy domain from yahoo anymore. Yahoo doesn’t move my existing websites to a new yahoo account. AT&T portal is very poor and does not meet my needs. AT&T won't reverse the merge with yahoo. I have no options. This is clear monopoly. I can't accept that. What should I do? I've been calling them for over two weeks now and wasting long time on hold but no results. I bought a domain called saplessons.com from AT&T portal because I have no other options but I can't forward it anywhere. I am losing income because my domain is frozen for two years with AT&T portal.
More AT&T Webhosting Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - Cell Phone Customer Service
- AT&T - two unauthorised charges to my credit card so far.
- AT&T - customer service
- AT&T - telephone scams started after filing an insurance claim
- AT&T/Direct TV - direct tv