AT&T / unauthorised credit card charges by vesta at&t
Recently I was charged 32 USD on my multi-currency credit card which I had got from my country. I bought the sim around two months back and am a student here. I making separate payments for at&t phone charges and yet some company called Vesta At&T has deducted 32 dollars from my card without letting me know or my permission.
I want to know how do i get my money back and how do i stop such payments.
I did not expect this AT&T. This is completely unacceptable.
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - directv billing
- ATT - service
- AT&T - uverse
- AT&T - at&t/directv package unethical behavior 
- AT&T Phone Service - cell phone service