AT&Tat&t phone bill not my calls

Complaint activity report case # [protected] better business bureau

Consumer info: miller, donna business info: gregory j. Barro, plc
702 silver hill drive 400 travis street, suite 1004
Murfreesboro, tn 37129 shreveport, la 71101
[protected]-0746 [protected]

location involved: (Same as above)

Consumer's original complaint :
This at&t bill was turned into at&t fraud department, no one has ever got back with me. But I had encountered some scammers online/internet and I believe one of the men tapped into my phone and somehow made these charges. I didn't make these calls and I am not paying for calls I didn't make. Plus, the call number on the phone bill does not match the scammers number I was talked to online. I did not make the calls and had already filed an identity theft report with my local police department rutherford county [protected].

Plus, mr. Barro's office is sending mail to my place of employment and calling my place of employment.

Consumer's desired resolution:
I am seeking for at&t to clear me of charges calls I did not make. I had identity theft, stolen information, and etc.

Bbb processing

09/01/2010 web bbb case received by bbb

Comments

• Al
      Oct 14, 2013
    AT&T - Restocking Fee
    AT&T
    att.com

This complaint is for AT&T! I have purchased two Go Phones from them in the past month. The first Samsung Galaxy Express, the phone kept on shutting on and off by itself, so I went back to the Corporate owned store where I purchased the phone from, Originally I paid $250 for it plus $60 plan. So my total was over $300 plus local taxes of course. When I went back they told me that I would have to pay a 35$ restocking fee, which can be taken out of my total. What a rip off is that? You can go to Wal-Mart, Target, etc, and buy a AT&T GO Phone and never pay that, it's just a scam for them. The second phone I purchase which I still have Nokia Lumia 520 shuts off on its own when you press the battery cover too hard. So now I'm scared to return that without them harassing and taking another $35 off the phone which was $99.99. I will be canceling my AT&T Service soon because of these pathetic fees. I doubt they will change, so they just lost a customer for life.

• Al
      Oct 15, 2013

No Wal-Mart will take it back. I have done it before, I bought a phone with a sim card that was non functional and they took it back with no questions asked. I asked them and the only time they said will decline a a return is if you have no receipt and it's over $50. Other then that they can take back anything as long as the receipt is present!