AT&T DSL Internet / service disconnection

Naperville, IL, United States
I am Customer of ATT since July 2008. The main reason to select ATT Internet services because in my community there is no other Internet Service provider and only ATT services are availble. In these three months of service I have got three Account Numbers 9Don't know why ) and above all my services was disconnected three times by ATT ( Don't know why) . But Third time I came to know it was because of their Orders Department came to know that their billing address was missing my APT # in their records, just for this small reason my Internet service got disconnected and now I will be given new account number and as per policy new service will be established after 7-10 business working days. Other than this I have never received my bills for usage and I have asked them to send me bills for usage and they said there are some system errors on their side so it will take some time to receive bills. I can expect a huge bill amount in one bill but don'tt know when. And this time my Internet service has got disconnected. I ma more frestrated now because I am Senior Working Professional currently working from home and this gap of 10 days would cost me more than my job, but who cares, ATT- No way. Atleast I was expecting that ATT will inform me in advance that why they are disconnectig my services just because of not having APT # my billing address in their records. They disconnected the services without my knowledge and Intention. The horrible thing is I have Order receipt and ATT Confirmation Letter where they have mentioned my Activation Details and that have my APT # mentioned. So its really very funny that when ATT Technical Dept, ATT Sales Dept have my detail address but this Ordr and Billing department doesn't have my Details address. In my Community I am bound to get only ATT services so I have get this worst service anyhow as I can't afford individual satellite to have Inetrnet Services and this Big Companies get advantage of Customer problems. I would never ever recommend ATT services to anybody. You better get hold of some other providers or atleast go to area where you have option to choose other one.
Yo